Winter giveaway notification!

I’ll say it again thank you @G-paS @misterbee

5 Likes

I was so busy typing and reading, I missed the fun.

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Yea I dunno g-pas Saif she’d dm me and didn’t get a message so I figuredr I’d still try my luck, I can’t believe I set my alarm for 10am PACIFIC.

UGH
🤦

2 Likes

I can’t believe no one got the goji f2 or grand funk , I really wanted the Casey jones 'xsb

2 Likes

I grabbed the Goji OG, was in a hurry to respond after waking up…wasn’t thinking clearly before coffee! Nevermind! I’m happy! :heart_eyes:
Thanks once or twice again @misterbee and @G-paS
:call_me_hand:

5 Likes

There also A LOT of Goji F2 around right now… like thousands and thousands of seeds from this community seed increase.
So a little lower demand for it atm.

9 Likes

Would anybody be willing/able to tell me where the Maui Mango Haze is from? Are they the Afghan dom selected from @Guitarzan ?

2 Likes

YES!!! They were, indeed, from the ONE and ONLY @Guitarzan, Resident OG SAGE. SS/BW…mister :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: They’ll be part of the Spring Giveaway, as well. :+1:

12 Likes

Well I missed all the fun for a dentist trip that they screwed up now I need to see a oral surgeon. Can’t believe they charged 600 bucks to break the tooth leaving the roots behind .

Another thousand to twelve hundred for this guys part now. Merry friggin Christmas.

9 Likes

Damn dentists, money grab fir sure, insurance barly covers anything, and if you need more work, you practically have to take out a second mortgage to get it done

4 Likes

No insurance here straight cash couldn’t of came at a worst time of the year.

4 Likes

That is awful. You would think it being there fault they should have to pay. Unfortunately that isn’t so they mess up we pay.

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Should of looked for a dentist that would barter work for weed . Lol

10 Likes

Do we send you our info?
Thanks again so much for doing all this!!

I’m using my phone so no word at least on my cheap android lol

1 Like

Dental schools (if you have one near you) are 1/2 the price. Little more time intensive. Just for future reference. Sorry man I know it’s terrible.

6 Likes

I do not envy the undertaking you had before you!

3 Likes

Somehow missed this comment in the flurry earlier. Definitely an awesome strain. It was one of the first strains I bought when I got on the medical program and also one of my first CBD strains. Very nice mellow smoke.

2 Likes

REQUEST FOR “PERSONALS” INFORMATION!! Warmest of Greetings, Everyone. IN THE SIGN UP ORDER, Numbers 1 thru 20 are requested to PM info. I will affix to “ready to ship” Greeting Cards, only requiring Info/Postage Stamps. I’ll begin dropping off at my local Post Office on Monday. On Wednesday, I will request a Second group. DO NOT SEND UNTIL REQUESTED!!

Thanks to all who participated, accept MY apologies for derailing the thing!! BUT, you were forewarned of the chaos, I just didn’t want it to be SELF-INFLICTED. I want to applaud EVERYONE for your patience and conduct!! You have/had EVERY Right to be upset. On the Positive Side, we ALL need to acknowledge @G-paS’s efforts. “Queen :honeybee: approves me saying, "SHE’S MY LADY!!"

Disregard the “Belated Holiday Greeting” on the Back of Envelope, just something to attempt to “blend in”. So, ALL, take care, stay safe, be well, enjoy this Holiday Season (if celebrated), see ya in '23!!…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes

Personals sent thanx again