Winter giveaway notification!

You got it.! good morning.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Someone from OG sent them. Ask in the FS&FC Thread. They didn’t add the Lineage. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Haa, haa, haa! I’m shining brighter than the :sunrise_over_mountains: over here this morning! Thank you sooo much MisterBee!
:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Happy to have made it through the gauntlet @misterbee and now I’m so happy to have my name on the Sunshine 4 x Bye-Ya (49)
Thank You very much

4 Likes

Thank you @misterbee for the fire alien og x mothers milk. Gonna be some good medicine

6 Likes

My first give away experience and it was very nice @G-paS @misterbee i am very grateful for the hours you put into this and all the breeders that make these events happen everyone keep up the good work :heart:

7 Likes

Was fun lots of nice genetics
Many Thanks @misterbee @G-paS for the giveaway and working tru everything much respect

6 Likes

Thank you @misterbee and @G-paS !!! That was very fun and hectic! Mrs. unomas is gonna enjoy the Ice Cream Cake!

6 Likes

Thanks some much to @misterbee and @G-paS for holding this giveaway down and for the chance! OG ROCKS YA!!!

6 Likes

I’ll say it again thank you @G-paS @misterbee

5 Likes

I was so busy typing and reading, I missed the fun.

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Yea I dunno g-pas Saif she’d dm me and didn’t get a message so I figuredr I’d still try my luck, I can’t believe I set my alarm for 10am PACIFIC.

UGH
🤦

2 Likes

I can’t believe no one got the goji f2 or grand funk , I really wanted the Casey jones 'xsb

2 Likes

I grabbed the Goji OG, was in a hurry to respond after waking up…wasn’t thinking clearly before coffee! Nevermind! I’m happy! :heart_eyes:
Thanks once or twice again @misterbee and @G-paS
:call_me_hand:

5 Likes

There also A LOT of Goji F2 around right now… like thousands and thousands of seeds from this community seed increase.
So a little lower demand for it atm.

9 Likes

Would anybody be willing/able to tell me where the Maui Mango Haze is from? Are they the Afghan dom selected from @Guitarzan ?

2 Likes

YES!!! They were, indeed, from the ONE and ONLY @Guitarzan, Resident OG SAGE. SS/BW…mister :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: They’ll be part of the Spring Giveaway, as well. :+1:

12 Likes

Well I missed all the fun for a dentist trip that they screwed up now I need to see a oral surgeon. Can’t believe they charged 600 bucks to break the tooth leaving the roots behind .

Another thousand to twelve hundred for this guys part now. Merry friggin Christmas.

9 Likes

Damn dentists, money grab fir sure, insurance barly covers anything, and if you need more work, you practically have to take out a second mortgage to get it done

4 Likes

No insurance here straight cash couldn’t of came at a worst time of the year.

4 Likes