Winter giveaway notification!

that was just stirring the pot

3 Likes

I was all ready to go had my list written down

so when I got on and saw people picking early I got all flustered and missed it.lol I prepared had my selections had a list to cross out and still screwed the pooch. Oh well great give away all thanks for the opportunity it made for a fun morning at least

12 Likes

Damn that’s hard core writing them down.

I just copy and pasted to word and then highlighted as they were chosen. Then waited until all the hub-bub calmed down before selecting.

5 Likes

Two are US and two are newer member so I pm’ed them.

5 Likes

There are giveaways almost every day @420noob you’ll get another chance :+1: love this community

Thanks to @G-paS & @misterbee :heart: :+1:

6 Likes

I wonder if this guy can grow my plants?

Great event and thanks for all the fun OGs :seedling::seedling:

508d1890175f1

5 Likes

@GregOG I thought I had that picture removed from the internets.

☆DJSF

3 Likes

Thanks @misterbee , @G-paS, @SamwellBB and everyone involved was outstanding.

3 Likes

How about #67 if its available.

2 Likes

herding cats

2 Likes

Thank YOU for dealing with this unruly Mob!!! :blush:

4 Likes

You did great thank you

2 Likes

Maybe hectic but been a fun ride… @misterbee knows how to throw a party

5 Likes

What’s going on in this thread, when do the dibs start?

:grin:

6 Likes

No Dibs this time…only “SBID”!! Have a pleasant weekend, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I just want to say thank you @misterbee and @G-paS, for this beautiful gesture with the holidays approaching. Merry Christmas, Overgrow the world :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Thank You al for the kind word. It is always a little hectic. Seems when we get one thing figured out something goes wrong.

Thank You @misterbee for doing this giveaway.

:green_heart: :seedling:

16 Likes

Hey @misterbee is “Silver Mint” perhaps “Super silver Haze x thin mint”? I’ve been looking around & can’t find anything. Thanks & have a great weekend. You rock

2 Likes

In all honesty I had fun :smiley:
It was a great give away
Very frugal competition so no harm In losing
I had fun with all the chaos and put a smile on my face when all fell Into place
I appreciate you @misterbee and @G-paS

Ps … just remember who was first on the list when 10:00 am came :crazy_face: …to all who bet …I will be collecting soon :rofl:
Have a good night everyone !!!

8 Likes

Good mornin’ from the far East! Sorry to have slept through the madness! Couldn’t keep my eyes open any longer. If I still have a place, I’d like #61 Goji OG f2.
Thanks to @G-paS & @misterbee
:call_me_hand:

8 Likes