Winter giveaway notification!

THANKS, will make addressing Envelops Easier. I may have them ALL outbound by the end of the month. We’ll see, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Couod i get 51 please? Sorry for my absence, the days have been busy

That was a great giveaway @misterbee! Although I personally feel that the wiki’s are less of a mass cluster funk, they are much easier to interpret, contribute to, and understand, this was a great experimental giveaway style and I hope this type of giveaway happens again. Thanks for making this contest happen. Have a great weekend!
:v:

3 Likes

1 want to enter

1 Like

THE FIRST 20 WINNERS

8 Likes

Just so I’m clear and don’t create confusion. I dm @misterbee my addy?

2 Likes

#53 lo dak fem

1 Like

OK EDITOR GO FOR IT :rofl:

15 Likes

I Don’t understand And I apologize in Advance,Yesterday I got called for a duplicate answer,on the strain n5.I didn’t want to Say anything but,the buddy Who called for n5 was 3 testa before mine and I read It,that said,I was doing something and was pretty focused in this task that I Just wrote “I want Number 5”,then,It suddenly I realized what I Just wrote was written literally 5 or 3 messagge above mine,but didn’t want to Say anything.Has something changed or do I remain eliminated by my stupid lapsus?
@G-paS
Also,if I am in time to get something,I would like @herojuana.tom to take my Place,thank you all

5 Likes

He ask for lots of 20 send their address.
When he asks for your lot, based on the final list, Send to @misterbee

Thank you for asking this @Emeraldgreen, I would forward but I really want to make sure they go to MR :honeybee:.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

So @Emeraldgreen since you’re number 18 you can send your addy to mister :honeybee:

1 Like

@HeadyBearAdventures thank you
@G-paS after watching the amazing job of cat herding you did I didn’t want to make additional work for you

6 Likes

woww i really won it i want to thank you all for this opportunity. I think this strain is going to be really good.

SNAKE BREATH X BLUEBERRY COOKIES #2

Snake Breath is Snake Venom x (GG# 4 X Mendobreath) (from Uprising)
(Snake Venom by Moxie Seeds is Gorilla Glue # 4 x Viper City OG - Viper City OG is Grape Kush X Lemon OG - there is also a Viper City OG XIII which is Viper City OG X Lemon OG - think it’s the second one)

they should all be killer

X

Blueberry Cookies is Blueberry BX from Greenbeanz crossed to Double Cookies from Twin Peaks (Thin mint x GSC Forum).

9 Likes

Thanks @misterbee and @G-paS and @SamwellBB, and whoever else helped pull this off. I loved the confusion, made it more like a real stoner contest, and made me feel quite accomplished to make it to the end. Youse guys rock!

9 Likes

Guess what…YOU need to PM “Personals” so I can send yours. You were in the FIRST TWENTY. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

UPDATE…Have ALL “Personals” from the FIRST 20 VALID ENTRANTS, Mailing out those TOMORROW MORNING. I’ll take a 1 DAY BREAK (Snow Storm Cleanup) and resume WEDNESDAY!! THANKS everyone, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

25 Likes

If you received a “Like/ :heart:” on your PM, your Address has been noted. Feel free to delete, if desired. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I sent this earlier today but will re-send now to make it easier! :smiley:

2 Likes

Sent my personals. Thank you @misterbee !

2 Likes

Even if you weren’t a day late and a dollar short… you’d be disqualified for posting more than just the number…
Pays to actually read the rules and all the updates…

5 Likes