I put 20 on lot @C
@Gho13

1 Like

That lot c in going to go up fast holly smokes
Bud man

1 Like

Ok i will wait till you come back !

1 Like

Wooww that putting you.money down to play whos got the balls to out bid him !!!

10 bucks on A of @THCeed and that canadian pesos

3 Likes

Yea, seed, you just want to watch the dance !

2 Likes

Yeah people… who’s got the balls to pay a completely average price for a pack of pretty Freak-ing amazing genetics to help a fellow OG member out?!

Bring it :metal:

@Wizdom Put me down for an opening bid of $20 on Lot #2, as well… please. I did some searching and Fig Farms makes that Holy Moly. Got to be worth minimum $20 cause I had to pay that for a single joint at the dispensary of their Animal Face cup winner.

6 Likes

Just a note, if you WMBK you will find that it is a favorite for a lot of members.

3 Likes

The first result in my search had the word ‘bastard’ in the title. I’m in.

@wizdom $40 bid on WMBK (A) please

Cc @Thetravler

This is what happens when you are employed full time and have no kids, folks. It’s either this or I buy myself a gold sarcophagus so that I truly can take it all with me when I go. This seems like a better option… smoking it up in flames.

8 Likes

I go for a hike and @THCeed dropping blessing bombs. Thanks to everyone for the help :blush:

Take me a second to update.

Enjoy these for the time being

36 Likes

Absolutely amazing views

3 Likes

And @Thetravler and @Sailorboy I’d assume it’s Lot #8 you guys are going for??? Seen it got accidentally switch to #10.

The 143 seeds of Frankenstein x Uncle Festers Skunk 18. Will put it as that for now

7 Likes

@Wizdom Now that is how you’re supposed to spend a Saturday :metal:

3 Likes

Wow, did I ever need some of that. Thanks.

5 Likes

Please do not mistake these for an ABC cross, as it is not. If that’s what you thought and you win, I will include a pack of my Freakshow in the lot.

5 Likes

Nah… just liked the name. I’m easy to please. I’m always down for freakshow beans though :cowboy_hat_face:

Nice thread on WMBK

My outdoor spot everything goes into.

4 Likes

They are yours if you have the highest bid, and if not maybe for a donation.

5 Likes

Guess I’ll just have to keep outbidding people, is what I heard.

2 Likes