Wizdoms Auctions ... 🌲

@AMunkFromCupertino I’ll get you a loaded pack of my seed. I’m getting another round done up here in the next week or 2. Thanks for the support :v:

5 Likes

Wow those are some amazing views. Love it!!

2 Likes

I will open up the bidding on this lot that @THCeed put up for $25.00 so put me down. :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Ill start with 5 on E.

2 Likes

Bid are updated.

All I got to say is wow. THANK YOU :blush: :pray:

7 Likes

What lot sorry?

Auction table is here, has been updated with @THCeed 's donations

2 Likes

We all been he for weeeks and were here just to support a great member and all members but you can bring your big paycheck cause you will never find better genetics than on here on OG ! And here we would call you a DINK ! Double Imcome No Kids ! Cheers buddy welcome to the auctions ! Have some fun and meet some great people ! Just dont talk to @THCeed hes a weirdo he will wanna send you a bunch of free stuff !

4 Likes

Put it all on “A” please! I thought it was a lot. :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::joy::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Lot A is at $40 right now. Please also @ who has the highest bid. Thanks :v:

1 Like

I will up the bid to $25.00 on lot “C” to @Osogreen261

2 Likes

I get the feeling everyone wants to send me on the walk of shame !
10 dollars on E @Gho13

1 Like

Bids updated. Thank you :v:

2 Likes

Geez are we having fun yet !!! Hahah i love a parade !!!

2 Likes

Did you see @CanuckistanPete s version of it?

2 Likes

No I haven’t seen it yet but I will search for it

1 Like

15 dollars on lot 4 @Fortman420

2 Likes

Lot C $40.00 @OhNo555

3 Likes

Lot 4 is currently at $20 by Sailorboy. You may need to refresh the page. Sorry but this bid will not be recorded. @Billybob Thanks

1 Like

@Billybob I’m on lot 1 & 3. I’m assuming your bid is for lot 3 the 2 fem Death bubba beans?

@spillz907 This is a good thread that will show how to use the wiki. Please make sure not to overwrite anyone or you’ll have to sit out this giveaway

2 Likes