Wizdoms GIVEAWAY

Thanks @Emeraldgreen for the head up.

Ill toss my cap into the ring.

Looks great @Wizdom, Thanks for the opportunity! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Thanks for the chance @Wizdom!

3 Likes

Sooo Gorgeous Brother! Much respect for the giveaway someone’s gonna be a HAPPY CAMPER! @Emeraldgreen Thanks for the tag

3 Likes

Thanks for the chance! @Wizdom :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag, but got that one coming from the win on the UHS contest. :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Haha of course you do. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :wink: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :boom: :boom: :boom: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

been hearing about meat breath for like 5 years! good luck everyone!

2 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity.

What sort of stamps is it ? Can we buy it or jus Canadians ? Could we help you to get some ?

4 Likes

Thank you much !! @Wizdom
:seedling:

2 Likes

Think internationals could purchase off the Canada Post site and just put in my details for delivery of the stamps? Any Permanent, USA Rate or Oversized stamps would be put to good use for OG :wink: All prices should be in Canadian.

3 Likes

Nice offering.
I take the picks are of the mom?
@Wizdom

2 Likes

@Turpman Pics are actually from a current run I’m just finishing of the S1. About week 7 into flower. Have pictures of the mother I reversed on a hard drive, lost a phone to a pool but have some pics saved somewhere. Can check out my thread here if interested

7 Likes

Oh nice. I had better get at them haha.

2 Likes

Appreciate the chance to win. Those are gorgeous plants.

4 Likes

Thanks for looking out bro !
@Wizdom nice work plant looks like a frost machine!

4 Likes

Winner is #29 Congrats @THCeed Get me your info in DM. Thanks for all who entered :v:

38 Likes

Congratulations @THCeed ! Couldn’t have gone to a better choice. Well, there’s me but… LOL # joking
Congratulations brother!!!
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:
Again, awesome giveaway @Wizdom !

12 Likes

Congratulations @THCeed
Great giveaway @Wizdom

6 Likes

Nice @THCeed :green_heart:
Thanks @Wizdom have a great weekend :seedling:

5 Likes

Congratulations @THCeed you deserve it