Wizdoms GIVEAWAY

Just stopped by to check out what’s new in your camp ! That emoji your rockin is Topnotch ! I really like it caught my eye quick ! Cheers Wizdom

3 Likes

Hey @Wizdom was wondering if the giveaway was over. Thanks…

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’ve got alot on the plate and depression hasn’t been my friend. I’m basically almost out of pucks and stamps, and doing up free packs all the time has become too cumbersome. Found myself in some debt this year and WizMart has also been more work than I can handle in this season. Because of my downsize of space to grow from my accident and my father’s alzhiemers, my space is either projects or headstash, and its been a stuggle to keep the headstash jars full, so the projects will be put on hold. I’ll also be shutting the grow down for the summer after I finish my current flower. Need a reset. I’ve gone through the fridge and found 300+ strains I won’t get to. I will be sending packs out to those who have blessed me. And looking to do a cheap auction, everything starts at $5, with the rest. I’ll also do a few giveaways when the auctions are running, but this will be the last for the foreseeable future. I’ll be around but most likely won’t be active. I may return when I’m able to have more space for projects and have my head screwed back on tight. Can find me through a DM. All the best :v:

55 Likes

Take care of your self and your personal life 1st! We will all be here awaiting your recharged return. I am sure we all have to make the hard choices as you have had to, hats :tophat: off to you for seeing this and taking charge. Let me know if can do anything to help, this community is here for these very reasons! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

15 Likes

Wishing you well, my friend. Life can be tough but trouble doesn’t last always! Always reach out if you need anything from us. Excited to help ya out where we can. Much love

12 Likes

May the time help you achieve what’s needed. No timelines to finding Peace and Mental Health.

Enjoy the Sunny days that lay ahead

8 Likes

All the best Brother. To say you will be missed here, is an understatement. Remember, we are always here for you. Take care and have a smokin day.

7 Likes

Well wishes, keep your head up.

4 Likes

Take care of yourself @Wizdom , we’ll see you soon!

4 Likes

When my depression comes around I often watch the movie Blow, for 1 line in particular:

“Sometimes you’re flush and sometimes you’re bust, and when you’re up, it’s never as good as it seems, and when you’re down, you never think you’ll be up again, but life goes on.”

I don’t know why, but that quote has pulled me back from the edge of depression more times than I care to admit, maybe it can help you too?

Take’r easy bud, it’s summer time! Get some sun, let the daily grind wash off, sit back and enjoy. Your friends are here for ya when you feel up to coming back.

And don’t forget, I’m pretty sure I don’t speak for just myself here but, you’re presence means more than just giveaways :metal:

20 Likes

Hope you get things back on track. Lots of good people on here you can lean on. If you’re running low on smoke, all it takes is a hint and an addy and I’m sure something will magically appear! Take care bud.

11 Likes

While no words can ease your pain please know that you are cared for. Please take care of yourself!

5 Likes

I second this.

6 Likes

Whatever you need Wiz. Took me years to realize that you have to take care of yourself first, to be able to help the people around you.
Just know we are all here together and you are never, ever alone on this incredible journey.
I’ve only know you via OG for just under a year, and from what little I’ve learned, the people here is what makes OG, OG… Not the weed, the people.
Although the weed helps as a commonality. :grin::rofl:
Have a great weekend :green_heart:

18 Likes

I was thinking about you today as I put a Chemdawg x Meatbreath for soak :slightly_smiling_face: …I had chronic depression for 7 yrs and finally got out of it slowly by concentrating my mind on my breath while trying to keep my mind without thoughts. Hope things get a whole lot better and you’re able to balance things at your own pace.
:v:&:green_heart:

13 Likes

This alone will stop everything in your life. I was a caretaker for my mother in law for 4 years. She was pretty self sufficient, but required 24/7 oversight. Everything in my life ground to a halt.

Be easy on yourself and take help when you are offered. It’s a tough one being a caregiver. The Alzheimer’s also progresses making it harder and harder.

15 Likes

@wizdom hope things get better for you and your father :pray: we appreciate what you do here!

7 Likes

I’m really sorry you’re dealing with all of that. I know you know this, but there’s a whole community of folks here who are thinking of you and rooting for you. Hang in there.

9 Likes

Your much appreciated
I can only hope you have more good days in the future then challenging ones
You will be hear everyday because you are the @Wizdom
Thanks again for everything

6 Likes