Wizdoms GIVEAWAY

Thanks all for the kind words.

I have created an auction thread. Every auction will be accompanied with a giveaway. Check out the thread as not to miss out on some of my last giveaways for the foreseeable future.

Thanks again and all the best :v:

19 Likes

I’m a giver not a taker :wink:

You, @THCeed and others will be getting some goodies soon enough :v:

12 Likes

You rock 🪨 @Wizdom, and we will all be watching for the auction and the next exciting episode! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::boom::tada::crazy_face::blush::star_struck::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

I also have problems with depression ! Your health always comes first ! I wish you the best with your health and your families health ! May you find your higher power and make thing right for you ! Hope to see you back when you better . Thanks for making some of my days easier to handle I appreciate you and the beans you make !

10 Likes

Take care of yourself first @Wizdom we will all be here for you…if you need to chat or anything hit me up @percyryan66

6 Likes

Thank you so much @Wizdom !

16 Likes

@Wizdom keep your head up brother God bless :+1::green_heart::+1:

5 Likes

Feels nice to get some packs out to people :relieved: Enjoy :hugs:

40 Likes

Forgot to get this one up earlier.

Will post links to the giveaways here, so people don’t miss out.

Thanks and all the best :v:

18 Likes

Next Giveaway. :v:

16 Likes

You and the Posties have a good thing going !!! Safe and Sound Sir!!!

And MUCH Appreciated @Wizdom

Yeehaw @Budderton

30 Likes

Really @Wizdom ? This is @THCeed league generosity! I had to break out the asbestos suit to open the mailbox! :laughing: Thank you! Hope yours lands soon!

54 Likes

Holy crap!

7 Likes

Ya…I think that’s exactly what I said!

6 Likes

Hey you all got my address write ! Or right ! If you need it again just PM me !

4 Likes

I was also blown away by my mail box shaking like a possessed slimmer looking to break out and shout from the top of the world!
HOLY SHIT!
Thanks @Wizdom just gonna say what’s been said, many times before…
You… Effin… Rock! :love_you_gesture:

56 Likes

wow, congrats mate

7 Likes

Wow @Wizdom really putting out that good juju! Hope it comes back to ya ten fold mate. Well done

11 Likes

Holy moly that is truck load of beans, post office probably had to send a mail truck just to deliver all that

6 Likes

MY, MY, MY…“O’ CAN-NA-DA”!!! 'Tis a beautiful thing to see. WELL DONE, @Wizdom, well done!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes