Wizdoms GIVEAWAY

WizMart will be open for a bit longer until I shut it down for a hiatus. Post 2 hasn’t been updated in awhile though, hit the DM if interested. Thanks

4 Likes

Next Giveaway is for a feminized pack of ChemDawg x Meat Breath

27 Likes

No sign of the package yet?

3 Likes

Nothing yet mate. I’ll let you know as soon as it lands. Appreciate you :v:

3 Likes

Ok…hopefully it didn’t get pulled because of the smell. :grin:

5 Likes

I have a couple packs I’m hoping land soon for a few people as well. Got some pucks coming here and will be packaging up bunch of stuff to make those posties work. The post office workers always laugh when I bring in packs on packs, I’m sending game pieces to friends, I’m a nerd dont you know :sweat_smile: Dungeons and Dragons I swear…

16 Likes

If its not there by the end of the week, I’ll resend.

First I’ll see if they have the scent blocking ones in yet.

4 Likes

sure hope I can get in this give-a-way !!!

2 Likes

No need to resend, she will show here eventually

5 Likes

Link to giveaway is above, post 1602. Will be open until Friday

7 Likes

I got read the riot act by my postie when I tried to mail a card to the US and Jamaica.
You know your only allowed to send paper and I don’t think this is just paper, so you need customs docs… Wtf?
Went to another… No problem sir… That will be 7.99

9 Likes

I’ve never had an issue as long as it’s thin enough and nothing moves inside. I usually drop in the box at the post office unless I have to do tracking. That’s when they ask what’s inside, never had an issue with saying a game piece. They fill it out and it shows up. Packages usually always show up with time, return to sender or you’ll get a letter.

11 Likes

great news !!!

1 Like

Is there a plant in my resin? :star_struck:
FREAKSHOW 19 days from flip

35 Likes

Awesome looking plants mate :ok_hand: Hope you enjoy :v:

6 Likes

Next Giveaway

14 Likes

Getting me excited. Lol

3 Likes

Always excited for a @Wizdom giveaway to get in on! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::star_struck::crazy_face::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::hugs::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Need a guinea pig in the states. First to dibs. :v:

8 Likes

Dibsaroonie

2 Likes