Wizdoms GIVEAWAY

Mailing tricks have evolved so they don’t get crushed by the rollers in mail room. I love them pucks too, easy to reseal, take less space. The white labels (coin flips) are nice cause you can write alot on it, more info ect.

2 Likes

The orange and green ones are actually washers with a sticker on either side.

You are correct that the flip is the windowed cardboard piece. They are actually meant for coins. Coin flips, hence the name we have adopted.

I like to use the rubber washers and 3d printed pucks (that beautiful copper one is made by @JustANobody) I use a label sticker on both, which also helps the seed from not sounding like a rattle, as the seed sticks to the label and prevents movement.

The pucks can come in open and honeycomb. Open is nice to send lots of seed. Honeycomb is nice when packing cause you dump seed on them and don’t have to count out 10 seeds.

I like sending pucks or washers as I can get more into a pack. If using a flip, it adds more weight and takes up more space, equalling less you can get into a pack. Though great for getting more info on them as @Sintax has said

20 Likes

@Wizdom Thanks!!
:v: :sunglasses: :hugs:

5 Likes

Next Giveaway

9 Likes

Great thinking! My friend did this when he used to go to Jamaica. Only it was straws filled with coke then pushed into a toothpaste tube!

5 Likes

Machine would eat them.

3 Likes

Next Giveaway

6 Likes

The beans have landed brotha man. That’s some sweet genetics you gifted me. Also, Thank you for the slap!! A Wizdom sticker and genetics was very high on my would like to grow list. Thank you Neighbor

16 Likes

Can i send mine to you never now how the toronto guys will act and i here to help you brother ! Hahah

2 Likes

The sticker also keep them together when you open it for the first time ! None hitting the floor !

3 Likes

@Wizdom are these Fem beans?

3 Likes

Glad to see the thicker pucks work for Canada. Hopefully the international one arrives soon.

And yes they are fem

4 Likes

I’ll be passing seed around before I take a hiatus here. I have your address, you’ve been very generous with my auctions. You may find something unexpected show up here :wink:

10 Likes

Thank you very much my friend i enjoy your posts and the folks that follow you aint that bad either !!! Hahhaah always good laughs here !

1 Like

Im trying to find the auction ?

1 Like

Current auction is here mate @Thetravler

3 Likes

Awesome Meatbreath from @Wizdom . Hopefully you are off to bigger and better things?

33 Likes

Will be working some clone only cuts. Some projects and S1s to eventually come. These are a handful of what I’ll have access to.

Purple Skunk (Mother of God Bud)
Maple Ridge Rockstar
80s Skunk (Acrid)
Heime Cheeba’s Vintage Afghani
Garberville Purple Kush (Coffee Cut)
Master Kush (Old BC)
Vancouver Island Purple Kush
Vancouver Island Pink Kush
Sari Pul (Afghan Pakistani)
The King (Mother of Pink Kush)
Sour Best Shit Ever (M10G)
Sari Chem
Lindsay og
Sour Dubb

28 Likes

Really glad you are stepping up, I had fears for you for a while with this download.

4 Likes

Just found myself in some debt @Hashpants Taking care of my parents, father has alzhiemers, mother had stage 3b cancer, and my work accident hasn’t put me in the best position in this season of life. Having to do something I’d thought I’d never do, and have to auction off some of the seed stash. Will probably take a hiatus for some mental health rejuvenation and then get back to the grind.

35 Likes