World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

What you got for a trimmer bro?

3 Likes

Centurion

6 Likes

Damn! Got the add ons and all! Badass, even do your tops etc in there? ALWAYS wanted one! Was next up on our list until that bitch absconded with everything…. Still don’t have one smh

3 Likes

I just strip the plant and run it all through . Had a twister t4 prior to this one. The centurion is a better machine.

4 Likes

Is there a lot of trich loss you think? Or does it have a catcher/screen to grab lost trichs?

1 Like

Giant bag to catch them makes excellent hash . Here’s the twister.

8 Likes

Definitely the best money I’ve ever spent do a whole room.
In a few hours vs a week

5 Likes

ill let you know in a week :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Man, you’ve got both now? Crazy, I believe it. That’s why I miss perpetual. So much simpler 1-2 at a time every few days for a few hours. This week long trimming shit kills me, my back too

5 Likes

Sold the twister once I knew I’d won the centurion at a auction. It was pretty tired.

4 Likes

Ahhh , good call I was gonna say that’s a lot of coin just chillin’ lol. Very cool score, wish you were closer I’d love to see her in action. Shits pricey af

4 Likes

I basically stole the centurion 18 grand machine for 15 hundred plus a 1000 mile drive to pick it up.

6 Likes

Omg no way!!! That absolutely epic! SCORE and a HALF!

2 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 I’ve got a tabletop Centurion, and will never go back to hand trimming. It makes quick work of big outdoor runs. And IMO, all this “trichome loss” is BS, especially with the Centurion. Buds look just as good coming out machine trimmed as hand trimmed.
It will take a 70 plus hour harvest session down to about 15 hours, without all the hassle, sore hands and a sore back.
I spent a pretty penny, but it’s worth every cent that I spent on it. Knock down buds to nuggets, run it thru the trimmer, into the Cannatrol, doesn’t get much easier than that.
A friend brought over a 50 gallon trash bag FULL last year, and we blew thru that in about 3 1/2 from start to finish, ready for his drying racks.

4 Likes

Is this the auction photo???! Kinda looks familiar, LOL
If it is, I was watching that auction, and knew someone scored a hell at a deal.

1 Like

No that’s when I set it up in the tin box

2 Likes

You SCORED one hell of a deal on it, that’s for sure!!!

1 Like

you ever think of renting it out i bet you can charge 500 bucks a day lol

Yes have done just that with the twister this centurion is a heavy beast takes 2 people to lift it . I’d have to go along to run it or it would end up like the twister . People don’t understand it doesn’t like cutting stalks or worst is plant ties zip ties and what ever else they toss through it.

Twister was needing a new drum after a few years of getting tortured.

4 Likes

dam ya that would be sick mount it to a trailer bolted down so you can drive it around and rent it for sat-sun thousand bucks while u supervise lol. not to bad of a pay day lol

would have to name you the TrimmingSavior though

5 Likes