World record yield?

Nope. I wish it did @Herrsquidward. No matter the temps my plants( my strain) finished the same day every year. Sometimes we got frost early in late August and sometimes not til October…made no difference.
With other strains cold slowed or stopped flowering.

3 Likes

I have both Jalapeno and Chocolate Poblano that are several years old…

5 Likes

Thanks. That makes sense. Plants are exothermic. A lot of organisms are “cold-blooded”, including plants and insects.

1 Like

bitchin man. Do you bring them inside or do they handle the winter?

Is this true?!

1 Like

I bring them inside and they sit by the window

1 Like

Yup. Total mass. Largest annual on Earth. A full grown cannabis plant produces as much oxygen as a full grown maple tree. I’d imagine the plant pictured above produced as much oxygen as a small forest lol.

3 Likes

So let me get this straight…
Cannabis is an annual that can produce as much oxygen as a maple tree (that takes years to grow). Hemp can be harvested every year for paper pulp, and can be harvested the first year, and every year it’s grown, whereas trees can take decades to be ready for harvest. It can produce food, medicine, recreational substances, fiber and fuel. It’s also the most benign recreational drug, the drug being the rationale (that they fed to the population) for its prohibition. Legally, those responsible for its prohibition had a conflict of interest, but that’s a bit of a misnomer: they were not conflicted in the slightest.

5 Likes

It’s like that one guy that sells firearms to both sides of a war.They always wanted is to think they were against it they were playing the long run and hope Stoners stay stoners and not pay attention to them.The greatest trick the devil ever played was making us believe he doesnt exist.Free your mind and your ass will follow.

10 Likes

Thank you! That’s the point many of us have been trying to make for years. Unfortunately, most people would rather follow the herd into the slaughterhouse than walk the pasture alone.

5 Likes

that is a good one. i will remember that and share with others.

3 Likes

I’d hate for anyone to think it was just that one dude, lol

2 Likes

Hell yes. Spread that message far and wide.

2 Likes

Holly shitballs! That’s gotta be wet weight? I’ve seen 2.5 lb plants and they were giants but these ones are humbling that’s for sure.

2 Likes

Dry weight=25 lbs…+likely lbs of larfy buds that were not weighed. Only sellable bud was weighed.
My cousin has a gift. While in a traditional sweat lodge after a food and water fast he claims he was visited by the spirit of weed. I believe him😁

5 Likes

The picture is not a trick. He is standing exactly even with the middle of the plant where it goes into the ground…and thats not the biggest( it was 19 lbs) plant either. Just his favorite.

3 Likes

That’s just off it’s nut, seriously that amount of trimming all at once gives me shivers, :scream:
a good problem to have though I clearly need to aim higher lol.

2 Likes

He used river water for irrigation. Like an extremely light fish emulsion tea with every watering. The microlife in the soil must have been humming.

4 Likes

No doubt. There were lots of those to trim! Over 100.
Unfortunately he had a brush with the law and is now retired.

1 Like

What kind of climate do these kind of monsters grow, as in approximately latitude? I can see a tractor being a useful gardening tool lol, it’s a lot more dirt than I’ve ever cultivated for a plant that’s for sure,

2 Likes