World record yield?

That was an awesome video. Who wouldn’t want to go trekking through Nepal, rubbing charas along the way?

2 Likes

Those plants were grown in northern California At about 42゚ North latitude. 100 gallon holes dug.
Would you believe my cousin did nearly all the work himself?

7 Likes

100 gallons! That’s half a cube per plant! I better get digging then. I am at about 29 degrees south so in theory I should be getting more sun.

3 Likes

damn it a tree! You can make a tree house there. Cannabis tree house and smoke there :star_struck:

1 Like

I recently found information about the guy who grow from 20year old canna seeds. I believe it is like a record

1 Like

Not a record, but that’s great they were viable. A Guy on Instagram germed a 100 year old Parvati Valley seed and plenty of peeps popping seeds from the 60’s and 70’s.

3 Likes

I hope they continue that. Genetics that haven’t been “Kushed” out are becoming more and more rare. It seems like for every person trying to preserve landraces, there are about a thousand who cross, cross and cross some more.

3 Likes

A stripper told her client: “If you can say it in 3 words, I’ll do it for $20.” The client said: “Paint my house.”

2 Likes

It’s not a bad thing that the best of the best genetics are all condensed into one beast that produces resin in a dense tasty package, but not at the expense of all the other incredible genetics that are tossed along the way. Variety is the spice of life.
The key to a great buzz every time you smoke is having multiple different unrelated varieties to choose from. Of course there is that rare exception. Some pot does the trick every time. :yum: Oaxaca :star_struck:

7 Likes

It must have been Oaxacan that gave me the most mind-blowing high ever. The more I read about it, the more interesting it sounds. I have a funny feeling this year might be the year I can put seeds into the ground. I can’t quantify it, but my instincts are telling me things have cooled down considerably in that department. For example, last night a buddy of mine and I were driving to his house, and there were next to no cops anywhere. It was Saturday night, when you would expect to see them everywhere. 23 states have legalized, and 3 more will be going legal this year (it’s on the ballot in those states and expected to pass). At the very least, I hope to grow some Freakshow this summer. I could grow it in and among some a varieties of Artemisia, since Freakshow looks remarkably similar to Sweet Annie (Artemisia annua), which is also a aromatic. I think I’ll do a seed run, and start tossing them anywhere cannabis might be able to grow by itself. One of three things would happen: 1. Cops would never get wise, 2. Cops would get wise, but only after it’s too late and it’s all over the place (it’ll probably be semi-legal by then) or 3. The cops get wise and start raiding everyone, pissing off the population. Sorry if that seems amoral and Machiavellian.

2 Likes

Is something like divergent breeding feasible? Isolating specimens with certain characteristics and breeding them would be a long process, and would likely produce some unexpected results both good and bad and something unique.

thats what you call a ganja tree! not quite on the same scale but indoors u.k under hids a great grower,sadly died a couple of years back,sent me a clone of the pictured girl but mine was a tad smaller in the drobes! this plant made 1kg of topnotch weed of which i got a share and was great encouragement to grow her, POTM_sept_2013
id truly love an outdoor grow legal even here in cold england,peace

18 Likes

And that different weeds make brain work different with different highs.

I remember one that make me re-analyse all that I talked to people, bad relations, etc… at first it depressed me, but as I keep smoking it (over the days, weeks…), it was of much help to autoanalyse myself and my being with other people. There was a moment that I choose that strain to see if I was “bad” with people. And helped to sweet my character.

Other strain, activate my brain in lateral thinking… seeing obvious conclusions where when not under weed I didn’t see.

Well… not two weeds are equal.
Never smoked oaxacan… but I can’t find seeds of that near me.

1 Like

I have a mold proof midget strain that gets No more than 2 or 3’ tall If you want to give it a shot. It was bred to be small so I could hide it easily. You won’t believe this but I once pulled a 1/2 pound off a 2 foot tall plant lol. 8 1 oz cola’s. It’s more typical to get 2 to 4 oz

7 Likes

I have some seed i can part with but its just from one plant…a short pheno self pollination

1 Like

That’s a really nice indoor plant. Massive for indoor.

1 Like

That would be interesting.
Will keep in touch.

Happy growings.

1 Like

NLD or BLD?

1 Like

Bld but not sleepy normally. There is one ko pheno

1 Like

I need to find something Mold proof you wouldn’t have any extra of that midget laying around would you?Ive got PM for 3 years in a row outdoors and I need something to put into my toolbox for future PM resistant strains

2 Likes