"Yes, I really do need all these plants." 🤣 Autoflowers, photoperiods, bugs, breeding, & a Humboldt heirloom (journal)

Many thanks for thinking in me @joheimgrohen & @RainToday .

And many thanks for sharing your work!

3 Likes

Roots to share today! I harvested the weird pineapple auto that had the very slow start and developed the odd structure. It had some amber trichomes already, which was odd, and I need the space.

So I washed its roots, and it does have a very poor root system. I did scoot it over in the pot early on when it wasn’t doing well, so I could offer some soil amendments, so I can’t be sure if that odd sideways bend is from death of most of the main taproot, or from relocation. It’s clear though that it didn’t have good root development compared to the three others. Those three were Mephisto crosses, and produced excellent healthy plants.
Healthy:

Not good:

Healthy:

Group shot:

This one is healthy too, but planted by the side of the pot

This is a thai basil for contrast - before I trimmed it the plant was twice as big.

Also, mum says it’s more normal to drape clothes on the exercise machine, so I have to share this. It was just temporary :wink:

11 Likes

Then I am hopeful that it will work next time.
Toughness sounds good.

That’s really nice of you to offer me seeds.
I’m still new here and not used to it, so I’m a bit clumsy.

I would really like to have some of your creations.

3 Likes

Heya @joheimgrohen bro it’s kind of you yo tag me in, your Blueberry fro-yo are growing in my Buddy’s tent cant wait to see how it’s going :pray: :metal:

And Miss @RainToday thanks for your hard work :bouquet: :seedling:
But i think i will let another one take a place in your wiki maybe next time😉
Peace out everyone

3 Likes

Thank you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Just PM me your address, I’m happy to share seeds. Also, there’s a good guide here to editing wikis - Wiki editing etiquette and steps - Overgrow.com. You accidentally deleted and replaced the contents of this one somehow. I’ve put it back, and added your name. No harm done, just things to learn. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi
First of all, sorry, I realised yesterday that I somehow did something wrong.

I didn’t understand what happened yesterday, I also got a PM with a badge for editing the wiki and I was completely confused as to what it meant because my post wasn’t in the thread.
Then I made my post again and everything worked normally.

Why do I actually have the authorisation to delete someone else’s stuff?

And thanks in sending you a PM

1 Like

Well, to put it one way, I brought it upon myself :wink:

A Wiki is a way of having a document that a group can edit together, or by taking turns. I had to choose to make my post that way, and it preserves an editing history so that people can collaborate effectively and go back to past versions if needed.

On this forum people mostly use “Wiki” posts to provide a way for members to sign themselves up for giveaways.

It’s confusing for a lot of people at first, and I’m pretty sure it’s extremely difficult for anyone using a screen reader. It’s always okay to ask for help in the comments, and usually someone else will be able / willing to add your name until you get more comfortable.

I don’t know how the mix up happened with your post. Maybe something odd with the quote and my link in the same post the quote was from?
I try not to worry too much about this kind of stuff. No harm done, back to fun with plants :wink::slightly_smiling_face::green_heart::v:

5 Likes

@DougDawson if you’re up for it, I would be delighted to have you call the sharks to this speedy little bite now :wink:
Thanks for all you do!

7 Likes

As you wish.

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @AzSeaindooin420 @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @Greenfingers @Greasy @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango ) @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Fortman420 @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007 @Ethereal @OGSince03 @Sintax @GrowTheAtlas @PadawanWarrior @Jhamersburg @UncleLemur @Trimeresurus @dankitydank1976
tenor (3) .

15 Likes

Thanks :blush: so much for the generosity! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::blush::ok_hand::+1::wink::facepunch::peace_symbol:

1 Like

b56b3b03-b77a-461b-9b50-d54dc6279040_text

7 Likes

@pizza2 check this out.

Also everytime you do something you get a badge first pic, first quote, first wiki edit …

1 Like

What’s the call for? :thinking:

Just found this thread due to @DougDawson call, no t sure why the call went out but I am pulling up a chair

2 Likes

Call is for this wiki…@Mrgreenthumb @Pigeonman

2 Likes

Wow, sounds like you’ve been having some fun! Lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl: :metal:

3 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson!

@globalhead thanks for the clarification!
Thanks for the tag @DougDawson !

& thanks for the work @RainToday !

:hugs:

3 Likes

There’s a wiki way up there :arrow_up:

1 Like