"Yes, I really do need all these plants." 🤣 Autoflowers, photoperiods, bugs, breeding, & a Humboldt heirloom (journal)

Here’s what the Dragon looks like the line is pretty stable no herms. :crossed_fingers:t2: :fire:

8 Likes

Thanks!
Thanks! That’s lovely bud :green_heart:

Yes, I’ve seen some crazy growth happen for other folks - even my 2.5qt babies doubled or tripled in size last time.

I actually already have preflower sex on all the Woodrose crosses, half female. :slight_smile: and the other two are fem seeds, so all good there.

Sounds like I’ve got some time before flip, but I’ll get them into their bigger pots soon. I mostly grow yet autos in 7-10 gallons, I’ll see what smaller things I’ve got out in the shed tomorrow.

2 Likes

I typically use the roots to tell me if I need to up pot with Females once I see they’re coming out the bottoms and sides I go bigger. I’m using 3-10 gal indoor currently.Once I go outdoor in a few weeks I’ll get some of your work going as well :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree: :partying_face:
You’re doing great regardless :star_struck:

3 Likes

Heya @RainToday really impressed how you manage your grow room
Plenty of different strain and variety of plants
Truly inspiring if i have the same space
Awesome topic :boom::fire::pray: :heart:‍:fire:

4 Likes

Awe, shucks! I like your little indoor setup - I always admire how clean other people can keep things! :smiley:
I hope you’ll tag me when you get to grow outdoor again, that’s something I wish I could do!

3 Likes

Reg Auto
Zamaldelica Express F5

I purchased an F4 regular seed packet from Night Owl, got a gorgeous and manly male and a fabulous and feminine female, and brought them together in a loving way to make some lovely seeds which I would like to share with this community. Thanks for making me welcome, and all the wonderful seeds!

Disclaimer: I estimate these are 99.5% pollinated by the Zamaldelica Express Male. Other pollen was in the house, so I wouldn’t stake my life on it.

You must be TL2 or more to receive seeds. If you have joined the site already but aren’t TL2 yet, you may message me after you get to TL2 to request seeds. I will probably still have some.

Put “F6” next to your name if you can plan to do a breeding run within the next 6 months, and I’ll send extra seeds. No, I won’t follow up. Just hoping to get some more made for the community from a decent gene pool. :blush:

Open worldwide, to anywhere that isn’t too harsh on seed rules. Let’s not get in Trouble.
Flags would be helpful if it’s not a safety/privacy concern for you.

Update: the first seeds have been getting ripe, so I’ve started sending them along to anyone I am sending other things to, and working my way down the list. I have a lot of your addresses already. I’ll message those I don’t when I get there, or feel free to volunteer your address at any time but if you’re not too stone :wink: do please change the message title to start with your name to help preserve my sanity.

OTW 1. @Mad_Barry :australia: F6
OTW 2. @Cloud9 :us:
OTW 3. @Rogue :belgium:
OTW 4. @LoveDaAutos :us: I’m a sucker for auto seeds!
OTW 5. @Gadarien :us_outlying_islands: + happy pineapple
OTW 6. @Illicitmango :us: F6/ should be fun
OTW 7. @Sbeanonnamellow :us:
OTW 8. @LzBoy :canada:
OTW 9. @JOHN1234 :us:
OTW 10. @Trimeresurus :us:
OTW 11. @Cormoran :us:
OTW 12. @Wizdom :green_heart:
OTW 13. @sunra108 :us: F6
OTW 14. @CaptainNemo :es:
OTW 15. @globalhead :india:
OTW 16. @GCC.Bud :de:
OTW 17. @Piter :es:
OTW 18. @pizza2 (tough auto seeds)
OTW 19. @OhNo555 :us:/F6
OTW 20. @Smooth :us:
OTW 21. @MyrtleGrounds :us:
Address plz 22. @Jhamersburg :us:
OTW 23. @420noob :us:
OTW 24. @mainerJ :us:
OTW 25. @luxton :canada:
OTW 26. @Pigeonman :canada: :metal:
Other 27. @AmnioticBaptism :us:
OTW 28. @GallacreekD66 :us:
OTW 29. @Villiager :eu:
OTW 30. @splinter7 :us:
Address plz 31. @Originalweedman F6 :us:
OTW 32. @jessethestoner f6 :canada:
OTW 33. @Crawfish :canada:
OTW 34. @Kasper0909 :us:
OTW 35. @hawkman :us:
OTW 36. @THCeed
Address plz 37. @Sincitytoker
OTW 38. @Abbbian
OTW 39. @FeloniousMonk
OTW 40. @Rhino_buddy
OTW 41. @Growgrassblowglass :us:
OTW 42. @IKEA22 :us:
OTW 43.@Wotcha :uk:
Address plz 44. @smokekulture :us:
Address plz 45.
OTW 46. @AppalachianBiscuits :us:
I think OTW 47. @Mrgreenthumb
Address plz 48.
Address plz 49.
Address plz 50.
No more.
:green_heart:
But if you’ve sent me seeds / pollen in the past for any reason, just send me your address and I’ll send you seeds. I’m reserving a nice pile for that act of gratitude.

Those are the first early bird seeds stuck to my finger and shiny with all the oily stickiness from the mom. She made a beautiful, spectacularly loud odor of maybe citrus & pine? Not classic cannabis. Very nice shape, healthy and large plant. Daddy was excellent too, light scent, good structure, very robust, hollow stem, made pollen for over a month. I finally euthanized him because I needed the bathroom pollen-free again. There are photos of both of them here in my grow journal.

Other pollen on site was all these, but I think only the home cross auto pollen actually made me seeds on the other plants.
Home Cross Pineapple Auto
Gabagoo F4
Supafreak (photo)
Black Lime Reserve X Berryfreak (photo)

I’ll be waiting another 2 weeks or more to harvest the bulk of the seeds, then a week or so to dry, but I expect it will take that long to get things ready for mailing. I think even if I had to cut the plant tomorrow I would have enough seeds for this signup, so I’m going forward with it.

46 Likes

Might want to ask @DougDawson to share his call list over here my friend

3 Likes

Hi @RainToday, thanks for putting these out there. I would love to do a seed run to F6 with these if I could. I was just about to purchase some Auto Zam fems from the UK for that very reason, but I would much prefer to work with your regs.

I’ve got my current seed run to finish up, so I would be looking at a late April/early May start, all things going to plan.

5 Likes

I was thinking a stealth op is more my style :wink: at least the first few days, it’ll give folks who regularly read my journal a chance to sign up first. Though everyone is free to do as they wish with tagging :green_heart::v::green_heart:

6 Likes

Delighted to help! Lmk in PM if I need to do anything special to discretely send you seeds. Otherwise for overseas it’ll be non-rattling flips or pucks in a card. Usually 3 will fit under an ounce, and if I’m spending the international stamp I like to make the most of it. :wink:

3 Likes

Those flowers look beautiful … :clap::clap::clap: :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

Yeah, if that’s what she can do with a full load of seeds, I am very excited to find out what a seedless one is like! :heart_eyes:
I wanted it so much I planted my last Zam reg seed, but just after it came up some mean bug ate it. So now I have to wait and plant some of these. Just as soon as they are a little bit dry…

3 Likes

Thanks @RainToday
1st off, beautiful room(s) loving all the different strains, dunno how peeps keep track.
I’m not planning a seed run atm, but hope the wiki is kind to #8 :smirk:
Are these more on the 14 week side?
Good luck everyone :seedling:

3 Likes

It’s not a wiki for a drawing, it’s an “everybody gets one” wiki. :grin::green_heart:

She hit the water December 16, and I bet without seeds would be harvesting now or sooner, so maybe a 12 week auto. No guarantees. I ran 15h day / 9 night at first, and now 16/8, so she might go faster or larger with more light.

8 Likes

Well hot dam! That’s even better news :ok_hand:
Thanks for your generosity Rain. :100:

2 Likes

Makes sense, thanks for the giveaway. :v:

3 Likes

@DougDawson your name is on my side list to send seeds to, to stash away or giveaway or grow or whatever makes you happy - thanks for the pollen!

If the wiki doesn’t fill in a few days I’ll be delighted to have you chum the water :wink:

3 Likes

Hey @RainToday the Lemon Pie auto x Ciskei girls look really happy and healthy. I’m afraid you’re the guinea pig with that strain as you’re the first to grow it, probably the only person in the world growing that exact strain. I can tell you the Ciskei on her own about doubled in height. I flipped her when she was about 20 inches tall a week after an aggressive defoliation and giving her really long legs. She flowered for 92 days when I harvested her. It was my hope that by crossing her to an auto that 92 days might go down closer to 11 weeks or so. I think the more sativa phenos will run longer then 11 weeks while the Lemon Pie phenos could run 10 or 11 weeks.

4 Likes

I’ll just let them go a little crazy then :wink: it’s always exciting to see how new things perform!

I see two different growth forms at the moment. 4 of them are putting out very “bushy” side shoot growth like this

While this one is much more restrained with the side shoots than her sisters:

It seems like their leaves added 2" in spread in the last 2 days :rofl: and I’m sure its because the roots made it out the bottom of the pots and into the larger bed of highly fertilized soil. The one in the front right did not explode the same way, and it’s the one that I lifted the pot on to check the root action, so those roots got broken off.

10 Likes

Those are some nice looking geraniums!

3 Likes