"Yes, I really do need all these plants." 🤣 Autoflowers, photoperiods, bugs, breeding, & a Humboldt heirloom (journal)

Well, to put it one way, I brought it upon myself :wink:

A Wiki is a way of having a document that a group can edit together, or by taking turns. I had to choose to make my post that way, and it preserves an editing history so that people can collaborate effectively and go back to past versions if needed.

On this forum people mostly use “Wiki” posts to provide a way for members to sign themselves up for giveaways.

It’s confusing for a lot of people at first, and I’m pretty sure it’s extremely difficult for anyone using a screen reader. It’s always okay to ask for help in the comments, and usually someone else will be able / willing to add your name until you get more comfortable.

I don’t know how the mix up happened with your post. Maybe something odd with the quote and my link in the same post the quote was from?
I try not to worry too much about this kind of stuff. No harm done, back to fun with plants :wink::slightly_smiling_face::green_heart::v:

5 Likes

@DougDawson if you’re up for it, I would be delighted to have you call the sharks to this speedy little bite now :wink:
Thanks for all you do!

7 Likes

As you wish.

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @AzSeaindooin420 @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @Greenfingers @Greasy @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango ) @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Fortman420 @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007 @Ethereal @OGSince03 @Sintax @GrowTheAtlas @PadawanWarrior @Jhamersburg @UncleLemur @Trimeresurus @dankitydank1976
tenor (3) .

15 Likes

Thanks :blush: so much for the generosity! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::blush::ok_hand::+1::wink::facepunch::peace_symbol:

1 Like

b56b3b03-b77a-461b-9b50-d54dc6279040_text

7 Likes

@pizza2 check this out.

Also everytime you do something you get a badge first pic, first quote, first wiki edit …

1 Like

What’s the call for? :thinking:

Just found this thread due to @DougDawson call, no t sure why the call went out but I am pulling up a chair

2 Likes

Call is for this wiki…@Mrgreenthumb @Pigeonman

2 Likes

Wow, sounds like you’ve been having some fun! Lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl: :metal:

3 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson!

@globalhead thanks for the clarification!
Thanks for the tag @DougDawson !

& thanks for the work @RainToday !

:hugs:

3 Likes

There’s a wiki way up there :arrow_up:

1 Like

Elevator to the wiki (is lower down now):
:wink: :green_heart:

5 Likes

Lol, sorry all, been working. Sorry for the vague callout, I should have explained.

Nah, my bad too Doug - I somehow missed or self-deleted my introductory paragraph on my post, even before making it a wiki. I’m kind of amazed anyone signed up now that I see it didn’t even really specify the mom in the post. :woman_facepalming: :rofl: Got that fixed now. Thanks again!
Wiki Link:

7 Likes

You had me at zam. :rofl: I was looking tho , not sure how I’ve missed your thread all this time. You do beautiful work. :v:

4 Likes

Wooooot! Thanks @RainToday very OG of you!

Zamalama ding-dong!

4 Likes

Awesome job :tada::tada::tada::tada: super cool giveaway/give back

3 Likes

Way to give back. Superior jobimage

5 Likes