100g reservoir ideas?

This is what I’ve got for 100 gal res. Well 2 55 gal. Split system so I don’t fry the whole grow, just half of it. :joy::grin::green_heart:

16 Likes

@Smoklahoma , I like the look of this. Looks serious.

2 Likes

@Animosity I was gonna suggest what @Smoklahoma showed ya with their dual 55 gallon drums but laying horizontally on top of each other acting like a water barrel array.

9 Likes

I don’t know how you got a picture of my Coca-Cola dispenser but please stay out of my pantry

That’s a pretty cool setup.

6 Likes

Yes.

5 Likes

Why you need so much toilet bowl cleaner? U okay bruv? :thinking: / :rofl:

2 Likes

My excretions are so acidic my toilet bowl is the cleanest in the world.

1 Like

Yup sealed and pumping! So figured why add a drain if I don’t plan to use one? Just another failure point that’s not needed anyway

2 Likes

Was going to do this but rather large and usually they are only 75g

The 96g fits thru doors? My only other concern is w that height and non uniform bottom shape getting deep Down to mix nutes seems difficult

2 Likes

To mix in a deep container use a large cordless drill or a corded one into a GFCI outlet and a concrete/paint mixer, either the spiral or eggbeater:

https://www.harborfreight.com/30-in-long-heavy-duty-mixing-paddle-58335.html

2 Likes

Bruh

Or an agitator/recirculation pump if you really don’t want to bother mixing haha

3 Likes

Oh I feel ya, I use one of these for dirt and buckets of nutes, and if I ever need a melee weapon for the zombies I’ll just sharpen all three sides!

1 Like

@Mithridate

3 Likes

The 96 gal are usually 30" wide, should fit through most doors

1 Like

You got the right idea! This little room is clean.

1 Like

Where I got mine, they have tons of options designed for access and to fit through doors, plus warranty :wink:

4 Likes

Leaning toward this. Low to the ground easy to mix by hand. Can use it down the line for other stuff when done with it for irrigation. 70g should get me 7-9 days before refilling. Easy to reach in and access pump

2 Likes

Get the one without the wheels or get a liner. I have the Walmart version of this tote, Hart, and it would not hold water. I’m not sure if the yellow dudes are different designed.

1 Like

Did it leak from the wheel area?