16oz Cup Manifold Contest

10 Likes

That freakshow seedling looks dangerous :hushed::hushed::hushed:

Ok first off @MadScientist, not trying to piss you off and start a fight again, just wondering, is that the whole plant bent over or just the new growths bent over with LST

2 Likes

Gotta check on mine tonight as its been about 2 days since I last looked, things have not been so hot and home and have been trying to figure out if I’m gonna be divorced/separated soon or if shits gonna work out. But will check in with pic of girls tonight.

3 Likes

Whatever…I’m sure it’ll be something interesting. Grew to 6 topped at 3rd cleared all other growth!

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: How to produce mostly females from standard seeds

Hello, my plant is going really fast. Here…

This second picture shows where the 4th node was, and I did apical with my fingers to remove it.

Hope this is good.

Mad

4 Likes

I think you removed too many nodes… nodes 1 and 3 should of been kept so you have 8 colas

3 Likes

I thought I was going verbatim…

Any corrections, please let me know.

Thanks

2 Likes

This sounds like the difference between mainlining and manifolding… :thinking:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I don’t see the first node in your photo of the manifold

1 Like

I numbered them in thr prior picture…

:man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2:

Right, I see the number, but also a bare spot with no leaves or growth tip.

2 Likes

And this contest is supposed for having fun? icon_e_confused|nullxnull Cool down … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

Ok, need to look harder, it is there. Maybe zooming in can help. That’s all the assistance I can and will offer.

2 Likes

Ok, no problem either way, just want to be clear what it was we are doing lol.

4 Likes

tenor (1)|nullxnull

5 Likes

Im with you @George

2 Likes

I know, Just details. This is all for fun and a challenge, I get it. But it’s a contest and you said to follow the manifold guide and not the mainline.
I only see 2 growth tips on each of your branches In the newest pic, so 4 colas for now.
This was your pic 5 days ago where I can clearly see the growth tip at the 1st node on the branch. But nothing in the more recent pics :man_shrugging:t2:
I’ll drop it, but I want to follow suit so we are comparing the same styles at the end (if my plants make it to the finish)

3 Likes

Here is the picture you posted, you numbered the nodes but you didn’t leave both the 1st and 3rd, you cut the first ones off

2 Likes