16oz Cup Manifold Contest

I have only sold seeds thru my website, with paypal. But i smoke all my flowers, and i don’t sell finished product so to speak…

Cool bro

2 Likes

Looks cool guys…i want to get in on one of these next time. Day to day growing gets boring. Be fun to get a challenge in…will there be another one of these?

Show all you soil pushers the power of DWC :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

Yo @CADMAN the raskal berries is white strawberry x blue power from sin city seeds. I’ve never tried it so I hope shes a she.

1 Like

Looks nice and frosty. Google search on 2 sites says sin city raskal berries is DISCONTINUED…

MAKE seeds brother lol

1 Like

I would love to but cant atm I still have 14 more seeds that I can save just for that. I got their power purps, sin valley og, and lvbk as well. @CADMAN

1 Like

@itza419 won the last one with a beastly girl in dwc.
Post 1016 is the final outcome

6 Likes

I’m still out, messed up the manifold, but the plants are still alive and on 12/12. Looks like one female so far.

10 Likes

Hey guys, does growing flowering plants in these small cups effect potency or taste?

Bring it. Nothing wrong with amputees. :smile:

1 Like

The ones I have grown in the cups turned out great. Just not much yeald :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The last comp was my first time flowering in a solo cup and It was at like 10-11 weeks till finish. @itza419 went a week or so longer with his not sure how his tasted but mine was just fine and was a total of 24g for dry into the jar weight

7 Likes

Cool! I have one in a 20 ounce cup and looks beautiful. I always wondered about quality restricting the roots like that. Do you think it takes them longer to finish being restricted like that?

2 Likes

That’s good news!!

1 Like

Who wants the bonsai God Bud 2.0 tree? Lol

14 Likes

Me me me me!!! Wow @GramTorino! That’s boss :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I do! I’ll take a fresh cut and pay for shipping!

2 Likes

Finally tied the raskal berries down.

12 Likes

Still trying to get the deficiencies under control, ready to flip any time otherwise.

The other three plants will get their base soon enough, none of them have grown nearly as evenly as this one. Really regretting the fact I neglected the cuttings, all of them failed from staying too wet/humid in my dome. Some mold started to grow on the stems.

16 Likes

I gotta snap a couple pics tomorrow when lights turn on in room, but need some guidance, been confused when looking at diagram for 2nd stage of manifold. Hoping I didn’t frig anything up.

1 Like

Hey bro @Deadinside88 don’t worry I have no idea what I’m doing either lol.

1 Like