16oz Cup Manifold Contest

These could even be a product in the future. Forget about the window sill herb garden…I want a window sill pot garden.:grin:

3 Likes

I like to top the plants at the 2nd or 3rd node giving them 4-6 colas and a nice even canopy.

1 Like

What strain is that?

1 Like

Raskal berries from sin city seeds @Grease_Monkey

2 Likes

Grass by the Sill baby!

1 Like

Would you be so kind to show me a 16oz solocup plant that yielded more than 3oz. Let alone 4…Madscientist's 4th Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

2 Likes

This was before jarring. Madscientist's 4th Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

1 Like

Haha any day mate. Feed 3x durning lights on with pure organic nutes and bacto and you are good to go with your best yeilding strain.

1 Like

find me a picture please…i havent found any good posts as of recent.thanks …Itza

1 Like

Snaps! This is the internet man. Plus america…bro.

1 Like

1 Like

Im just messin around …I built this mini set-up out of sheer boredom while i was laid off. I hate watering… hence the ellaborate resevoir … i am looking to bust the 3oz. barrier with this grow. I add water when it looks low…lol Peace be with you. And Merry Christmas…

2 Likes

OH Snaps!! Haha merry Christmas bro.

1 Like

Checked out your mad scientist thread. That plant is great.

1 Like

At the request of many members, and because they wanna lock us down again, we are gonna have another contest.

When this one finishes well go ahead and do an encore variation of this one.

Cheers everyone!

Mad

5 Likes

Hopefully with less training/veg time… just got one of my girls (just saw preflowers!) ready to bloom, two already had to be dropped from the contest and got up potted. Luckily the one that pulled out of deficiency the also the head of my group of trainees :laughing:. Since I had to toss everything I had in bloom :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::sob: there was space to spread them out some and give them some more light before flipping.

I didn’t take another close up pic, but on the chosen plant, each cola had started branching, making each look like individual single plants with the Christmas tree shape.
Having a hard time getting it to do a quote with a pic from my phone, so I just copied from above:

needs to be thinned, no longer just 8 straight colas :laughing:

Last night I applied the pistol whip training that @monkeyman mentioned to me. I pulled all the sucker branches (except the ones chosen for cuttings) but left the fan leaves, leaving just the 3-4 top nodes that hadn’t started to stretch and branch yet. It’s a lot less dense and bushy. I’ll take pics tonight when I get home.

11 Likes

After trimming, I left a few good branches to take as cuttings :laughing:

Seeing the trees through the forest

12 Likes

What kind of lights are those @Seamonkey84?

1 Like

Bathroom vanity light fixture, regular screw in LED bulbs with dome removed, and some reptile uvb CFLs

5 Likes

Not in the competition but here’s a nice shot of my manifold.

11 Likes