Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Starting some autos for a winter grow in the greenhouse.
2x Strawberry nuggets/forum stomper x citrus stomper/gold dipped strawberries (calling them strawberry oj for now) reg auto I think from strainly.
2x Durban Blues fem auto from @JohnnyPotseed
1x (DG/3BOG)CDLC/BLACKSTRAP AUTO FEM from @hollyho possibly

3 Likes

I have a little ground dug into and nutrisized. Probably going to plant a couple autos when they get bigger. Also have a few random herbs, some cover crop, couple marigolds, and a couple sugar snap peas in there. Then in the sip just sprinkled some strawberry seeds.

3 Likes

All 5 autos have came up already. Maybe I should have started the bubblegum runtz inside too. Like they say hindsight is always 20/20.

3 Likes

Group picture. 3 of the 4 bubblegum runtz cross sprouted. The 3rd died in the soil. It had a curled up tap rot. Not sure what I did to it. Kinda short on spaces so these are huddled together for now.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Growing fast…

5 Likes

4 Likes

Put the two Strawberry nuggets/forum stomper x citrus stomper/gold dipped strawberries reg autos in the ground. Added a light, moved stuff around.

5 Likes

Here is the Lennon skywalker ghost triangle kush @THCeed @Maddawg . Still a few weeks to go.

6 Likes

Here is the Ewok Cdlc Lipsmacker @hollyho

It’s hard to get a good picture because of the tall girl in front!! Their bout done. One is tall with space between the nodes and one is short with straight buds.

7 Likes

Nice looking grow you got there!!! :grin:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

They are looking great. How is the smell?

2 Likes

Its super funky but I can’t quite place it. I’m really bad at smells and tastes for some reason on cannabis. Everything is either sweet but can’t quite place it or funky and can’t quite place it haha.

2 Likes

My happy place atm.

4 Likes

I :green_heart: it!

Why do I have the feeling those empty pots to the left will not be empty long?

I moved a bunch of plants indoor as it was getting cold and rainy here.

What temps are you seeing at night in your greenhouse?
Are you using the space heater?

1 Like

Ya I’m thinking a couple herbs so far not sure about the rest. Last night it got down to 38°F. So they are getting pretty chilly. But even without the heat pad now they don’t seem super impeded by the cold and yes that is with a space heater.!Have some tiny little strawberry seedlings finally starting to grow in the bigger white sip.

2 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

Little strawberry male. Should I keep that pollen and use it on the female strawberry even tho that male is so tiny. The male is tiny probably because of so much stress I put it through. Does that matter in the pollen??? The cool thing is it’s so tiny I can manage it. The other strawberry is doing much better and hasn’t even shown sex yet, but is getting size. (Hopefully female)

3 Likes

Also all autos are about 5 weeks old.
Bubble gum runtz x blue dream Photos are about 6 weeks I believe.
GG4 photo about 4 weeks.

1 Like