Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Nah haha it tastes pretty blah. I wasn’t sure if it was part of my cover crop mix lol. Didn’t look familiar. Thanks for the reply. :grin:

Durban blues autos from @JohnnyPotseed
Disclaimer: I have a tough time with autos so I’m not sure how these are looking for their age. I feel like I can’t get them big enough before flower time. That being said this auto grow looks to be doing better than my last attempt. And I love that dark color.

4 Likes

Strawberry nuggets/forum stomper x citrus stomper/gold dipped strawberries. The male I pulled into the house. This girl has shown gender and has not started to flower yet. Crazy she’s gonna be a big auto. From nuttynorthgenetics on Strainly

3 Likes

(DG/3BOG)CDLC/BLACKSTRAP AUTO
Very dense short and stalky

2 Likes

GG4 freshly topped. Very small slow growing. Maybe it will bush up a little now.

3 Likes

And for the main event.
Bubblegum Runtz/ Blue Sunshine by @hoss8455

4 Likes

The whole shebang.

2 Likes

Here’s the lights.

1 Like

Remember that Strawberry nuggets/forum stomper x citrus stomper/gold dipped strawberries Auto tiny male.

He’s already dropping pollen. If anyone has any tips on collecting it and storing it hit me up.

2 Likes

Just remembered I had this box I keep some weed in. I cleaned it up and figure I can sift pollen in it with that 220 micron screen. Should work perfect.

4 Likes

Stick bug found his way in here.

3 Likes

I’m still in awe at how big this auto is getting.

5 Likes

Here’s the Lennon with one lipsmacker in the back the other pot was harvested. Can you guys give me some advice? It looks lake maybe some late flower pollen sacks? If so what should we do? @THCeed @Maddawg @ReikoX

The Lennon has such a wonderful mellow sweet smell to it. Smells wonderful. Not like the sickly sweet smell you get sick of. This sweet smell you can’t get enough of. How’s that @THCeed ? Haha

6 Likes

Trichomes.

looks to be a few weeks away.

2 Likes

Here’s a lipsmacker bud. The second plant back there taking it’s sweet time it has some monster buds back there you can barely see it .@hollyho

4 Likes

Definitely some late flower nanners there. You can try ro mist with water, then remove them with tweezers.

4 Likes

But with it being so close to harvest does it really matter much? I may do that tonight at lights on. Thank you for responding!!

2 Likes

That sounds just awesome and great to hear about the smell. if you let some of those little sacks mature and you collect the pollen you will be guaranteed feminized seeds it is called rodilization or because the buds look like they are so far along just remove the sacs and let the buds finish

3 Likes

Awesome will do!

1 Like

Photos of the bubblegum runtz cross. Did a second topping on the bigger one. Just waiting for them to show their gender.

Pretty messy looking but they should fill out. Also gave a good LABS drench and some micro nutrients.

3 Likes