2 free 6 packs of Kashmir closed

First 2 people claim #1, and #2 for the packs. I’ll email for your addy. Shipping is free. Good luck!

4 Likes

Just won these (at least i think they are the same, maybe not), not claiming here, just excited :slight_smile:

Thanks @corey You are awesome!

3 Likes

Damn corey you the man I’ll take #1

2 Likes

#2…claimed

3 Likes

Damn that was fast! It’s over!

3 Likes

Awesome ! Thanks very much !

3 Likes

Glad I can give back!

4 Likes

Shortest thread in the history of OG. :joy::+1:

6 Likes

Lol!! 20 char! Your everyday Haze is a tough plant and growing well!

3 Likes

It’s really not that hard to give. I had to buy some bubble packets 4x6 off amazon. 25 for 7 bucks plus free shipping. And 70 cents for postage.
Instead of dieing with 10000 seeds pass them on to others… what u gonna do pass them down??. Lol.

3 Likes

Haha leaving a small seedbank to your kids might not be a bad idea

2 Likes

They might trash them

1 Like

They might run em in the ground…get it😎

1 Like

Yes. It would be nice to know our descendants will run our seeds
I doubt it though

4 Likes

That would be tragic.

2 Likes

I would never pass down my seed collection unless I knew it was going to a bonified grower who I tought how to grow

6 Likes

You know it’s not uncommon for people to leave their lineage to someone that’s not their blood. I mean by the time you die, your kids are sick of your shit. But there’s always someone around that’s exactly like you and will carry on…

6 Likes

When I get to be an old man I would like the idea of teaching someone something worth being taught. Cultivation will be more acceptable within the next decade in the states… I hope.

2 Likes

I dont want kids. Its crazy out there.

Cultivation is already very acceptable. We just don’t want it too acceptable or it wouldn’t be fun. For me, knowing I could get caught raises the fun level 1000%

1 Like