Free kashmir seeds **closed**

@Worcestershire_Farms has blessed with some Kashmir seeds. Thanks a lot man!

This will be a 3 person giveaway. Each participant will receive 10 kashmir seeds.

Please mark your number in your post. Makes things easier.

Shipping is free. I’ll contact you for your safe addy. Thanks!

13 Likes

@corey strikes again. Count me OUT brother, I’ve already won. Just wanted to say your a kind soul.

8 Likes

I’ll have to some research but off top of your head whats in kashmir??

Hit while the iron’s hot…red hot…white hottt

2 Likes

#3 thanks all praise and appreciation

Peace out and stayvsafe

2 Likes

#1 ? i dont see 1 or 2 claimed yet

What a great guy doing more give aways! I might have to host my own soon. Like I said last time your inspiring.

Not entering already won

2 Likes

#2 I looked the strain up and seems like something i would like @corey

1 Like

Correct i just asked a question.

#4 is left

1 Like

:joy:

7 Likes

I’m sorry. There is no #4 I’m high

8 Likes

Lmao + 2000000 chuckle :rofl:

4 Likes

Its a landrace, dont hesitate.
Worcestershire farms been working it for a bit.

3 Likes

Thankyou much merry xmas to you and yours

Peace out and stay safe

2 Likes

I am running these right now, and they are a dream to run. I tried an immature bud and the high was incredible. Also, they are resistant to spider mites. I currently have an infestation and my non-kashmir plant was just decimated, but they didn’t touch the Kashmir plants. Weeks later, they have only lightly fed on one of the plants. With just ladybugs I’ve ben able to suppress the mites and there is only very minor (>12 leaves) mite damage on one plant. I think it has something to do with the pinene. These absolutely reek of pine when you brush into them or smoke them. They smell fruity up close, but after bruising they smell like pure pine for some reason. It’s aggressive and sticky and I always have to shower after I work in the room. Pine is not a pleasant smell in those concentrations. It’s like having pine sol on you, but the smoke is smooth and the exhale reminds me of a winter forest (I just realized this is what people mean when they say a winter green note. Mind blown).

They’re wonderful plants and the high is even better.

6 Likes

Thank you @corey and @Worcestershire_Farms
Much excite!!

3 Likes

So awesome you’re doing this! These are the seeds to give away, really lucky winners.

Congratulations to the winners. These are special plants.

3 Likes

Damn right brother! They are special

1 Like

Help brother I see only now … in the two for me too … thanks first I read your whole diary Outdoor beautiful the giant black widow

1 Like