$200 Amazon Gift Card, looking for an LED

300$ would get you 6 of these shipped to you in 2 days. Mine pull 95 watts from the wall. I use them mostly for veg but have flowered with then as well. So close to 600 true watts for 300$ shipped and your at .50$/watt. They don’t dim unfortunately.

I bought that very same light @sprinklememaynee

When I turned it off the lights would come back on! Very faint but still…

Returned it and bought the bigger model

(I’ve since rotated the light which allowed me to raise it higher since I have the Vivosun tent with the angled roof)

My phone’s camera refocused the brightness so it makes it seem dimmer than it is. actual draw on this model is 360w

2 Likes

The way I saw it was the company rated it for a 5x5 which means 4x4 irl. I bought a viparspectra for my 3x5 I am happy with both…I aint spending more than 3 hundred-ish for a light

1 Like

@sprinklememaynee
Ive had good luck with spyder farmer so far. I have the 2000 model; you may need the larger unit or two of these. I’m a cheap ass at heart and I feel it’s a good value for money and yields are good to great.

1 Like

My man hands down the best light I have used/tested in that price range is sunraise qb2000 on Amazon amazing light

2 Likes

I just picked up this one for 285 at checkout SAMPHON Led Grow Lights 4x4ft Coverage Dimmable Daisy Chain Full Spectrum 480W Hanging Plant Lights for Indoor Growing,Grow Lamp for Indoor Plants Veg and Bloom https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09Q559RKG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_300F79WBCW5CN767VK5K?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1. Basically the same specs as my last gen mars fce4800