2021 Fall box for Canadians

Sure bud, does anyone want to trade their pack?

If not @G-paS is willing the ship the strain to individuals that are missing it.

4 Likes

If there’s still some after all is said and done I’ll message @G-paS im sure there’s enough on the plate atm. I appreciate it very much. And everything you guys do/did are doing right now :pray:t2:

2 Likes

I don’t think I made the list for the RKS but would definitely like to get a pack , please let me know if it’s possible to grab a pack brother!
Peace

1 Like

You are on the list @Ftlob , no worries.

Yes, @G-paS has enough to cover the missing packs so you can be covered for that strain one way or another.

3 Likes

This is my first box so if it has only one pack of seeds I’ll be happy! :grin:

I’m still trying to figure out what’s happening.:rofl:

Let me know what I need to pay and when and I’ll be there with the :money_mouth_face: moola!

Thanks so much @G-paS and @DougDawson for all your hard work and amazing organization. :star_struck:

6 Likes

Hey @KanehB , so being in Canada you will be dealing with me. I have you down for Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude. I have some other stuff I can add for you as well. Send me a PM with your info and I will reach out for payment soon. It’s $2.50 per strain plus shipping. Make sure you sign up for the runs you are able to for the next box,

4 Likes

Doug hopefully your memory is better than mine a member a while Back had sent you some strains to forward on to me.

I can’t remember who or what they were I believe he put my name on them , if you can locate them . Thanks

5 Likes

That was the SB x Wedding Cake and SB x Super Silver Haze crosses from @GregorSmith . Nothing to locate brother, I got you. In spread sheet we trust :wink:

8 Likes

Glad your in charge I’d be lost without ya.

4 Likes

No worries, I got you covered bud, still need your address so if you can PM that to me we are good to go.

6 Likes

@DougDawson Thanks for the work and letting me know! really appreciate it. No worries There arent enough!

@G-paS If you have the Panama that would be amazing. Thanks, it really is kind of you. I’ll pm you my address.

Honestly its been a really hard month and this really cheered me up to see!

5 Likes

That’s cool bud, if it makes you feel better I got you down for 7 strains. Send me you address in a PM to add to my spreadsheet please.

3 Likes

Thanks for the efforts guys. If you want to shuffle some of my selections around so others can enjoy that’s ok. Pretty full dance card.

4 Likes

Thanks bud but all is good, you are set. Appreciate the offer. I will reach out to you for your payment soon and arrange shipping.

3 Likes

Woot ok haha

2 Likes

Ok, this is new to me…how does this work?

2 Likes

If anyone wants to give up the NL5 I would be very greatful, been trying to get this one the last 2 times it was done without success. No worries, if not, I am sure it will come around again at some point.

6 Likes

Dam !! wish I lived in canada ---------------- it's great that you offer genetics to cultivators !!

2 Likes

@Shadey I’m willing brother. :wink:
Not going to be able to do them justice in the near future so you can have mine if you like.

@DougDawson Thank you and @G-paS for all the hard work you’ve both put in getting these organized.

:v:

9 Likes

Thanks man, that’s very much appreciated :+1:

I could split the pack and send you some, once I get them, if you want. It’s going to be a little while before I can get them in the soil as well myself.

Cheers.

7 Likes