2021 Fall box for Canadians

Sounds like that pollen would go nice wit the space man puck :wink:. Chocolate covered strawberry diesel from space :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Your very welcome.

1 Like

All well and good with everyone else but I would like to complain.

I should have signed up for a few more.

There, I did it.

4 Likes

Glad they made it bud. Since those were all just run I would say the only one that would most likely need a seed run would be the Black Triangle or Golden Triangle. They were only distributed to a small number of people in Canada since the grower has not sent the rest for distribution. Happy growing brother.

6 Likes

Who can I contact about the parentage of the Triangle ones? I like to know as much as possible about strains that I will end up spending a lot of time on. Haven’t grown any unknown bagseed in the last 20 years.

My growing is more focused on what has the best symptom relief/medicinal use than how freakin’ high I can get. Gone are the days of hot-knifing hash to the point of passing out and waking up with all your friends pointing and laughing. Great days they were but not my bag any more.

Getting more into selective breeding these days and making fem seeds to share and maybe come up with a really effective one I can call my own. Keeps things interesting.

:peace:

6 Likes

Here you go bud.

Bodhi Golden Triangle (triangle kush x appalachia) and Black Triangle f2 (triangle kush x 88g13hp)

Golden Triangle (Bodhi Seeds) :: Cannabis Strain Info

Black Triangle (Bodhi Seeds) :: Cannabis Strain Info

6 Likes

rahrah Thanks a bunch!

4 Likes

Sorry for being MIA. I am back and hopefully more active than I have been in the past couple months. Life gets crazy sometimes!!

5 Likes

Thanks Doug for doing this, got my box all in good order last week. Peace brother.

2 Likes

Fantastic, happy growing bud.

3 Likes

If you have a spare blueberry muffin pack can you include that into my bag. Thanks Doug

6 Likes

Sure I can, remind me when I reach out for payment bud.

5 Likes

I’m guessing @ShiskaberrySavior and I are in the same boat…

@DougDawson is going alphabetically!!

1 Like

Glad I picked my username then…went through my whole life going pretty much last due to my surname

3 Likes

I’m in no rush at all to receive mine just wanted to dibs a pack of blueberry muffin before they were gone. Doug I believe there also should be a couple strains ear marked that were sent in quite a while back to be added to mine also , be dammed if I can remember from who or what they are though!
I’d have to go through my messages to find out hoping you remember that deal? Thanks bud

Probably gonna need a small suit case to ship mine out . Lol

1 Like

I believe that was wedding cake and haze but were they not in your last box? The message was from Feb and the last post was to remind me when the box was coming?

You got it, I have been going alphabetically. If anyone needs to jump up in the line let me know in a PM. Since so many are going with tracked it means I have to go in with small batches as each one needs to be done by the folks at the post office. This is very time consuming and I can only dedicate so much time to standing in line and at the counter of the post office.

Have faith folks, your time is coming soon and the boxes are moving. As mentioned if anyone is in a hurry just PM me and I will move you up on the list. Also this is the 2021 thread, lol.

5 Likes

You could be correct on that I’m sure there will be plenty of seed to keep me busy for the next 10 years .

2 Likes

Did you get the wedding cake and haze in the last box?

2 Likes

Let me check my list .

Not on the list only wedding cake I show is crossed with a ? I know who that’s from wasn’t from the spring box .