2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

First official fall box has made its way into my hands. Thank you too ALL involved, I still can’t believe we get these every spring/fall! Unreal! Much love and respect!

19 Likes

If anyone gets some NL#5 they don’t plan on running anytime soon, or just won’t use PLEASE hit me up, I’ll gladly make it worth your while.

13 Likes

Glad it arrived safely bud. Sorry I can’t help with NL5, I gave up my NL5 and Cheech Wizard to other users.

7 Likes

No worries you’ve done more than enough bro :pray:t2:

8 Likes

Hope this is in the right spot… anywho, anyone know whats up with sebring seeds? He hasn’t done any drops or anything in what feels like an eternity. Been kinda antsy to get my paws on some more shipping only beans lol

2 Likes

Last update Sebring was dealing with a lot personally and otherwise and needed to slow-down to refocus and recalibrate. This is being respected to such a degree here that we all are avoiding tagging him with the “@” to keep his notification notices to a minimum and ease his mental load.

If wish you can set an alert with different websites that’ll email/update you when a website makes any changes. This is how I find out about the DIY Green Life drops when I miss the updates here on OG. This way you know you shouldn’t miss out when the next one happens :smiley:

Otherwise, check out this thread where we all can talk, seek and trade Sebring’s fine work and the work of other growers he makes sure to get out into the world so we can all “Overgrow” appropriately :smiley:

All the best with your :fishing_pole_and_fish: @bigROB420

:grin: :+1:

13 Likes

How does this thread work? Not ready to contribute seeds. But would love to score at least one of the packs listed

4 Likes

Um, which one? You score the listed seeds by signing up on their sign up threads. Was there something you were looking for?

4 Likes

Thanks

I was referring to the semi-recently edited list by NuBe at the top. Somehow this is the first time I’m seeing this thread… but was confused by the 2y old replies :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, it is kind of all over the place at this point, lol.

2 Likes

Hey there OGers. So I got almost all the fall boxes out the door. I am waiting on payment from a couple users and the rest I am waiting on communication from so I am going to throw the names up here in case any of you have contact with the members and can get them to respond. @Stevie1durr , @Chronickyle , @Otto_Gelato, @Howard.Crane , @Mongobongo , @ubcchemo , @Smokerheat and @DonGnosis . Some of these users have not posted in months but I am still holding out hope they will drop by to complete these mailings. So do me a favor if you are in contact with any of the users on the list please let them know their fall box is waiting. Other than these folks the fall boxes have all been dealt with. Thanks all.

12 Likes

I have been trying to reach @Chronickyle . I know he was talking about moving, so I hope that’s all that’s happening. Hope he’ll be back around soon.
:crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Great run brother! That’s a fantastic yield of beans especially on your first go! Well done brother :clap:

9 Likes

Maybe something changed…but does one of those people really deserve a box from you?

4 Likes

I was just talking with @Xianpreservation83 i will let him know to contact you @DougDawson

4 Likes

It’s ok @TopShelfTrees1 , thanks. They reached out yesterday so I took their name of the list above. Much appreciated.

4 Likes

Among other, more important and valuable things, amiright?

7 Likes

Bravo my friend! Not a small task I’m sure. I hope all the people on the receiving end appreciate your volunteer efforts here.

6 Likes

Hey brother, I hear you but honestly it is not my place to decide nor allow one thing to affect the other. My job as the distributor is to distribute to those who signed up and I cannot/will not allow other issues to affect how that happens. Such things have to be kept separate IMO.

I can’t disagree with that.

12 Likes

Respect! You’re a good dude. Obviously a great choice for distributor.

I’d tell em to get bent.

10 Likes