2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

Strawberry diesel x space dude f2. Hopefully they found you yesterday.

11 Likes

Anyone know if the blockhead box signup is still going or not?

3 Likes

No, signups are long closed on that one.

2 Likes

I figured. Had to check though :grin:

3 Likes

As this will be my 1st co-op box can someone please post a rundown on how this all works. I am :us: so Sebring is my distributor. I am signed up for Blockhead and PPP, plus it looks like @BigMike55 ‘S DBHP and @Eagles009 subcool repro are going to be distributed this way too.

Do we just go to @Sebring ’s site and select the ones we are in on? Or do we also need to do something here on OG too? How do we know when it is “live”? I don’t want to be late (as usual) and miss out!

Do the “extras” like @repins12 Bubblegum auto crosses or @PlantShepherd NL#5 just get added to all boxes? Or do you manually select the ones you want, first come first serve?

Doing a search of sebring’s site for “Overgrow” I found this…

Anyone who can shed some light on the logistics and process PLEASE chime in!

5 Likes

Hi Dirtron! You need to sign up for the runs. This might help:

3 Likes

Thanks for getting back quickly.
I am signed up for a few.
I must have missed the NL5 signup, and thought it was one of the “extras”. Mia culpa.

I was looking for the logistics/info to bridge the gap from signing up on each threads signup to getting the seeds in my mailbox.

Is there another step here at OG or is it all on sebring’s site?

4 Likes

Hey @Dirtron , read this post above.

As for the extras, it depends on if the person sets up a wiki. Eagles did his Space Dude seeds and set up a wiki. If they don’t than @Sebring will have to decide how he deals with them.

7 Likes

I read that one! And the one pinned at the top of the co-op section.

I guess more specifically my question is, is there going to be a “menu” on sebring’s site where we select the ones we are signed up for, or is Sebring going to have it already sorted/boxes under each person’s username?

I remember giving my username to Sebring a while ago for one of his regular seed drops.

How long is the window of opportunity to checkout/pay once his site goes live? A day? Week? Month?

5 Likes

Yeah there is a separate little section. I don’t remember all the particulars but you list or select what you’re signed up for. He double checks and it gets sent.

6 Likes

Perfect! Exactly the type of info I was looking for. A synopsis from someone who has done it before! :pray:

6 Likes

Lol, last year’s fall box. I find that section on accident and I’m not even an OG member.

I select all the stuff I want and pay and am waiting around :rofl:. Didn’t get shit. But that’s what led me here so I’m pleased with it lol.

9 Likes

That sucks that that happened to you. But it is also reassuring. I assume you didn’t get anything because you were not on any of the lists. So, that also means that we do not Need to try and checkout in the first hour that his site is live!

I can only imagine what a cluster fuck it would be with everyone from OG trying to check out on his site at the same moment. I have to imagine that would be even worse than his last drop, which already totally overwhelmed his site.

5 Likes

No worries I thought it was hilarious when I looked around the site and saw the lists I didn’t know existed. I sent an email to consider it a donation.

I’m not sure on your timeframe question. Definitely not a mad dash to my recollection.

4 Likes

I can’t speak to this list as I have never seen it. If it is there can you link it @Eagles009 ?

3 Likes

You did not. I’m just slacking. I have never done a wiki sign up before, and I don’t want to post anything incorrectly. I asked Sebring if I should do a wiki and haven’t heard back, but I know he is crazy slammed. There should be one posted very soon.

Speaking of which… Maybe this has been addressed before, but I wanted to throw it out that I think we should be sending Sebring seeds that are already packaged up so he can just drop them in the boxes and be done with it. It takes so much time to package seeds up, and he has so much work to do already. I was just thinking maybe this is a way we can take some of the work off his plate? Maybe there is a reason this isn’t done that I’m not aware of. :v:

22 Likes

Doug did this for him with the PPP , and in the end they all got unpacked pooled and then re-packed by Sebring. So, by individually packing them you are making more work for both you and him. My understanding is he does a 1/4? 1/8? Teaspoon into his white pucks slaps a sticker on it and it is done.

9 Likes

I dunno? I asked Sebring and he said individually packaged was fine.

Edit: just curious, was that for the coop or for seeds to send out on his site?

6 Likes

@Sebring is a wiki and not listed that way.

did not see nor find a signup for the dbhp

4 Likes

These were from the PPP for this coming box.
@DougDawson wrote about it, I think in this thread :point_up_2: upthread somewhere. I am just parroting what I read, so it is not 1st hand info. Maybe Doug or @Sebring will chime in.

Enough mess and confusion from me for today!

Tron-Out :peace_symbol:

3 Likes