2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

No worries I thought it was hilarious when I looked around the site and saw the lists I didn’t know existed. I sent an email to consider it a donation.

I’m not sure on your timeframe question. Definitely not a mad dash to my recollection.

4 Likes

I can’t speak to this list as I have never seen it. If it is there can you link it @Eagles009 ?

3 Likes

You did not. I’m just slacking. I have never done a wiki sign up before, and I don’t want to post anything incorrectly. I asked Sebring if I should do a wiki and haven’t heard back, but I know he is crazy slammed. There should be one posted very soon.

Speaking of which… Maybe this has been addressed before, but I wanted to throw it out that I think we should be sending Sebring seeds that are already packaged up so he can just drop them in the boxes and be done with it. It takes so much time to package seeds up, and he has so much work to do already. I was just thinking maybe this is a way we can take some of the work off his plate? Maybe there is a reason this isn’t done that I’m not aware of. :v:

22 Likes

Doug did this for him with the PPP , and in the end they all got unpacked pooled and then re-packed by Sebring. So, by individually packing them you are making more work for both you and him. My understanding is he does a 1/4? 1/8? Teaspoon into his white pucks slaps a sticker on it and it is done.

9 Likes

I dunno? I asked Sebring and he said individually packaged was fine.

Edit: just curious, was that for the coop or for seeds to send out on his site?

6 Likes

@Sebring is a wiki and not listed that way.

did not see nor find a signup for the dbhp

4 Likes

These were from the PPP for this coming box.
@DougDawson wrote about it, I think in this thread :point_up_2: upthread somewhere. I am just parroting what I read, so it is not 1st hand info. Maybe Doug or @Sebring will chime in.

Enough mess and confusion from me for today!

Tron-Out :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Pre packing is likely fine. I packed in baggies of 100 but Sebring uses a 1/8 teaspoon to measure out seeds. I am sure if you packed individually for each user it would save him some work. The seeds I sent were both for the co-op run and his site.

4 Likes

Only thing I’m seeing right now is at the bottom of the seed shop. The overgrow. com link. Then you can add seed run shipping to the cart. Not sure if you select after that or it’s not operational yet. Didn’t try adding to cart because I don’t want to cause confusion. I did do this before but my memory sucks :yum:

4 Likes

I saw the Overgrow shipping when I was figuring out the spring box but no list. I posted links to all the co-op runs since there was so much confusion, including mine. If he posted a list I was not aware but it would make sense.

4 Likes

I just added and put my username and paid the $6
Hope I did that right lol
It had 2 runs on the list

3 Likes

I would say no @Hydro921, should have been $6 shipping and $2 per strain so $10 would have been correct amount.

4 Likes

Oh
I’ll go back and add the $2

3 Likes

$2 per run, so if you paid the $6 shipping you need to do the $4 donation for the 2 strains.

3 Likes

Yeah I see that now.
I just signed up for yours

3 Likes

Cool, can you give me the link? Mine was a closed wiki so I am curious where it allows you to sign up for it. He will have extras so it’s cool, just dont know where folks would sign up for them.

4 Likes

I signed up a long time ago but yeah I can find it and send it.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks, my mistake, I thought you meant you just signed up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No problem.
I dont know what I’m doing lol
Thanks for the help

2 Likes