2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

These are all packed and ready for mailers.

Signed Up
278 Blockhead BX
233 Paonia Purple Paralyzer
100 Double Panama
75 NL5
80 Dalat
340 Dragons Blood Hashplant (more being packed)
141 Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude
181 Durban Poison
155 Stuck in Plain Sight
137 Lucifers Big Buddy
106 NightTerror
100 CherryCobbler

I’ll have the shipping payment page updated soon.

74 Likes

Hi @Sebring, thanks a lot for doing this again! :smiley:

I took over a spot from somebody, but it’s not reflected in the list yet (can’t edit myself). Should I try to get the list edited or is it too late (and you got the names already and sorted per disributor)?

9 Likes

OMGS @Sebring !

5 Likes

So if we signed up for the run, when and where do we send our Addy’s? I’m in on the double panama run

2 Likes

I havnt seen the signup page.

2 Likes

I’m number 16 on tl2

2 Likes

Congrats. Did not know this was the official list lol, Thought @Sebring would have listed it, thats what the about co op said. Mabe my mistake.

2 Likes

I’m still learning how these co op boxes work too, seen that sign up about a month ago and jumped right on it, missed the others though

2 Likes

This one ends today.

7 Likes

I missed this one as well; signup was posted on my Mom’s birthday and I was distracted :rofl:

1 Like

I’m trying to get things wrapped up so as not to be a pain in the ass for distribution. If I shouldn’t have this open any longer, even today, somebody let me know.

5 Likes

Yeah just takes time to figure it out lol. I think I was new when it was posted so I didnt qualify. :joy: looking forward to the next run .

4 Likes

@AceHigh If ur wanting to put together a seed run project then shoot me a message after u check out my thread " so I’ve grown enough pot but" maybe we can collaborate

3 Likes

There is not much to figure out folks. Someone does a co-op, you sign up for the co-op, when seeds are ready they get sent to Sebring. He sends to distributors who reach out to you for postage and server donations. Simple and easy. The problem I see with this fall box is most of those runs were not really co-op runs. They were just seeds made and now sign ups are popping up all over the place for them. It’s not usually this confusing.

23 Likes

So much OG love!

8 Likes

Yeah I was just confused myself, so was trying to figure out if I was doing something wrong lol.

3 Likes

Based of the number of packs and the numbers on the sign-up which strains got mailed to you for Cad?

5 Likes

This is still my first rodeo, so I’m a bit confused as to what exactly qualifies something as a co-op run or not… are there certain strains that do and don’t qualify? Does it just mean announcing beforehand that it’s a co-op run, or placing it in the seed co-op forum? Who decides these things? I’m genuinely a bit in the dark here, not really sure how I’d go about doing a co-op run in the future if I want to.

4 Likes

So far as I know nothing has been mailed yet nor has Sebring reached out to let me know anything. I know my second load of a couple thousand PPP made it to Sebring so I am happy about that. Even at 15 seeds per spoonful that should still make another 133 packs. I am guessing he will start sending out soon. Going by his last update above he has been working real hard getting these all together so I have not reached out to him, last thing he needs is another PM I am thinking. He will let me know when stuff starts moving I would imagine.

10 Likes

Hey bud, give this a read.

4 Likes