2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

He has the links on his site. Click on them and see if you are on the list. He made it easy, you don’t have to check each thread.

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

I was in way too many group buys at this time, I’m here

3 Likes

I’m glad to hear that. I’m a little late.
Wish my wife and mom could do that.
Best wishes.
Hope your body stops acting up. I deal with that arthritis b/s as well
Keep doing what you do.

4 Likes

Just Paid, @Sebring. Apologies for the delay.:pray:

4 Likes

I have a week to go before I get paid and can get settled up then. I think I only had two; Cheech Wizard and I thought Blockhead but I have to look again.

Best vibes for you and your family, bro. peace

11 Likes

Too all you eagerly watching this thread just a heads up. Sign ups for this run just opened back up :slight_smile: Don’t miss out on @District_Flora 's amazing work.

26 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson

6 Likes

Thanks so much @DougDawson for the notice and @District_Flora for your amazing work + contribution to the OG community! :hugs:

6 Likes

Is he sending them for the Fall box? I can’t pay up til Thursday and I’ll need to decide what I have so I can pay. Thanks! peace

1 Like

I am not sure. I would think they would be more for the spring box but since we don’t know when @Sebring will be ready to start shipping. I suppose it could be possible. Hey @District_Flora , do you have an idea of when these will be ready to ship? Not trying to rush you bud, just curious.

I know the Road Kill Skunk are ready and I have the Canadian portion but I don’t think Sebring has responded to the PMs to give @Kushking902 his address to send the rest of the worlds. He had asked if he could send them to me but I did not want to accept the ones bound for Sebring in case something happened. Those might end up in the Fall box for Canadians and Spring box for everyone else.

21 Likes

I think I still have Sebs address if Kushking needs it.

8 Likes

Sure man, I still haven’t heard from him but that would be great to get them to him.

9 Likes

I wouldn’t send anything off until you hear from Sebring directly. I’ve been trying to get in touch with him about sending him some seeds to distribute but haven’t heard anything. With his recent health issues and whatnot, I hope he’s doing OK.

13 Likes

I will fire up the pc and pm you it buddy :+1:

6 Likes
19 Likes

firing up

Picking on Shadey day…
:laughing: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

10 Likes

95? Real men run 3.1.

13 Likes

Try MS-DOS 6.0. Thats what I learned computers on. They didn’t even have Windows yet.

13 Likes

:rofl:

I use punch-cards, made from velum, and the holes are CHEWED through. I make these by hand with my bear feet, and they cure from the vibrations that emanate from my majesty.

10 Likes

You know what is the shits? You have your program punched out and the elastic breaks with your cards fly all over the floor.

8 Likes