Tuna Kush F2 Co-Op Run (CLOSED)

Hey y’all, I’m relatively new to OG but figure this is a good way to introduce myself to those who haven’t seen me around on the threads. I have 12 seeds to offer with no breeder but I’m hoping I’ll find one via this post, interested breeders comment below or PM me!

About the strain, my personal experience is limited to a half oz I copped from my dealer about a year ago. Thought it was a funny name and wanted to see if it tasted anything like fish, to my surprise, it did! The taste is a bit gassy, sweet, and earthy on the initial inhale, but the exhale is when you catch the subtle and pleasant (subjective) taste of unseasoned salmon. It’s not intense, but noticeable enough for you to go “hmm” ya know? Anywho, it’s allegedly a pure Hindu Kush by Hazeman although some sources will say it’s an OG Kush crossed with Black Tuna (from a BC group called 5 Star Organics) potentially by Reeferman? A bit confusing. Here are some links:

https://dcseedexchange.com/product/tuna-kush-f2-12-regular-seeds/ (This is where I copped them)

Looking For The Original Tuna Kush - #8 by Cannasaurusrex (A thread I found on here with some info)

https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijuana-growing/marijuana-strains-and-breeding/323878-black-tuna-same-as-regular-tuna/page3 (A really good thread with the most info I could find)

Strain: F2 Tuna Kush, Hazeman stock
Donor: @District_Flora
Grower: I guess me now, lol

:loud_sound::warning:How this works is :loud_sound::warning:

You sign yourself up by clicking the triple dot symbol, then clicking the pencil symbol.

An edit window should appear at the bottom of your screen that you can use to edit this post. Add your username where it goes in alphabetical order under the category it goes under, either ADDRESS ON FILE or ADD/SEND LIST.

Donor sends seeds to breeder OR breeder has the seeds already for the project.
Breeder grows the plants and documents it in the assigned thread.
Those interested puts their name on the list for the breeder and distributor to go off of (How many packs needed).
Receiver ensures their safe address is on file through pm.
Breeder harvests the seeds, dries them out and sends them to each distributor.
Distributor reaches out to everyone in their area to arrange postage and delivery.
Distributor sends out the seeds and gives receiver an estimated delivery date if they can.
Distributor moves the members name from wait list to shipped list.

Receivers inform seeds received

Current Request List:
:envelope_with_arrow: Address on file :envelope_with_arrow:
Africa: @MikeM
Aus: @Johnnybsmokin
Canada: @DougDawson
Latin America: @Vertebrata
UK: @Gaz29
EU: @Swe-can
US temp: @G-paS

UPDATE I decided to remove the list at @zephyr suggestion since nothing is solidified yet. Don’t worry, I pasted it into my notes and will put it back when the run is officially on. I will continue to wait for a breeder but if none speak up, I’ll run these after I finish out what’s in my tent currently. Sorry for all the confusion and excitement, hope to see y’all again when these seeds are popping!

UPDATE We’re back in action! I will post periodic updates as they grow but I will not re-post the saved list until I at least pollinate the mothers. So, until then, stay tuned!

**Grow Updates (pics)**

And then, there was 11. Started out with 13 but two seeds cracked then turned all gooey inside before the taproots had a chance to peek out, RIP. Will transfer them to little fabric nursery pots after I get off work this evening.

Another update, they’ll stay this way awhile. Will separate these soon to flower out what’s currently in the tent. Ideally, by the time those plants are done these will be ready for a transfer and flip not long after coming back to tent.

Sign-Up List (CLOSED)

Regular Member (Trust Level 3) Sign Up’s

1. G-paS :us:
  2. Chronickyle :canada:
  3. TheNorthAbides :us:
  4. khaoohs :us:
  5. allotment :eu:
  6. Swe-can :eu:
  7. misterbee :us:
  8. DougDawson :canada:
  9. rhino_buddy :us:
  10. Eagles009 :us:
  11. Gpaw :canada:
  12. repins12 :us:
  13. Indoornesian :us:
  14. @Granola :canada:
  15. HolyAngel
  16. Sasquatch :us:
  17. ShiskaberrySavior :canada:
  18. Dirtron :us:
  19. @pigeonman :canada:
  20. @ifish uk
  21. @BasementBeans :canada:
  22. @CADMAN :canada:
  23. @catapult :us:
  24. @Nagel420 :us:
  25. @CornbreadJunior :us:
  26. @middleman :us:
  27. @sprinklememaynee :canada:
  28. neogitus :canada:
  29. @chronix :canada:
  30. @Purple_Drank604 :canada:
  31. @Foreigner :canada:
  32. @Yetigrows :canada:
  33. 4ftfarmer :us:
  34. @BigMike55 :us:
  35. Loggershands :canada:
  36. @Dirt_Wizard :us:
  37. @schmarmpit :us:
  38. @darkillusion :us:
  39. @MBVapester :canada:
  40. @bunny :canada:
  41. @Jinglepot :canada:
  42. @Cormoran :us:
  43. Gman :us:
  44. 50State
  45. Ramblinrose :us:
  46. @wahatchi :us:
  47. @NorthNorthNugs :canada:
  48. @bassman5420 :us:
  49. @204medismoke :canada:
  50. @J-Icky :us:
  51. @HappyTrees23 :us:
  52. Gaz29 :uk:
  53. @SaintAliasKnife :us:
  54. @moka :us:
  55. @plantshepherd :us:
  56. @Mithridate :canada:
  57. @smokenhike :canada:
  58. @ELG :canada:
  59. @Kushking902 :canada:
  60. @Pakore :uk:
  61. @FattyRoots :australia:
  62. @OGSince03 :us:
  63. @api312 :us:
  64. @Tejas :us:
  65. @Stevie1durr :canada:
  66. @qtip :canada:
  67. @shanti-ri :brazil:

Member (Trust Level 2) Sign ups

1. DannyTerpintine :canada:
  2. Blue :uk:
  3. Vigor :us:
  4. Kushdaddy :us:
  5. Motaman :us:
  6. Vertebrata :brazil:
  7. Upstate :us:
  8. riahgorf_1 :us:
  9. Oldtimerunderground :canada:
  10. HappyTrees23s :us:
  11. BlueSun :us:
  12. @Bobgrows U.S.
  13. Green_light :us_outlying_islands:
  14. @OGTreeSlayer :us:
  15. @bordertownbud
  16. @stanknugzz77 :us:
  17. @HeadyBearAdventures :us:
  18. @BERZERK :brazil:
  19. @OldGator :us:
  20. @DefNSmokn :us:
  21. @Aglanthia usa
  22. @rob0781 :canada:
  23. @AceHigh :us:
  24. MrMayhem1134 :us:
  25. @ervasagrada :brazil:
  26. BirD :us:
  27. @Butustank
  28. BIGJ :us:
  29. BubbaRay :us:
  30. @deeez99 :us:
  31. Emeraldgreen usa
  32. @donuchee :us:
  33. @PineTarBastard :us:
  34. SamwellBB EUC
  35. Kcity87 :us:
  36. @TopShelfTrees1 :canada:
  37. @PowerpackGenetics
  38. Needsomebeans :us:
  39. @Kyumonryu :canada:
  40. @blkmetal :us:
  41. @thecrazster :us:
  42. @OGBohab :us:
  43. @GCC.Bud :de:
  44. Bigbluedog360 :us:
  45. @gratefulned :us:
  46. @Ftlob :canada:
  47. @invisible :australia:
  48. @Guitarzan :us:
  49. @Greenfingers :us:
  50. @Judsbuds :us:
  51. @PetalPowerseed :us:
  52. @BeanBush :us:
  53. @Astrodude :us:
  54. @patsnumone :us:
  55. @joecool :us:
  56. @alwaysnoob --Asia–
  57. @yobigdaddy us
82 Likes

Hey Bud @District_Flora , I don’t see the edit icon on the thread? I see @Upstate signed up but not sure how?

7 Likes

I put him on because he’s the one that suggested I put it up, he asked if there was any takers if I’d let him know so he could get his name on the list. I’m new to this so I didn’t see harm in throwing his name on there for him, if that’s not appropriate I can take it off and let him do it himself.

Is there something I’m supposed to have done on my end to make the “edit” button available to everyone? I copied and pasted this format and just edited it btw

6 Likes

No worries and no you did nothing wrong at all. This is pretty cool really, nothing negative at all. It just needs to be made a wiki, a @moderators can do that for you. Thanks for offering them up.

4 Likes

Tuna kush huh sounds interesting enough, well I hope you find someone to preserve it,. May I ask why you don’t do it yourself? That would be an awesome way to introduce and converse with the regular population here on og. But hey idk I’m having fun trimming buds, this strain sounds like it would be a wierd one I wonder how it is. Is it a strong fish taste on exhale? Well ne who ill sign up and watch along once this gets wiki and you find a breeder. Good luck :+1: I had salmon for dinner tonight,. This sounds like it might go well with dinner… :unamused::thinking:

6 Likes

Ok, cool. Glad to share, thanks! Did your @ summon (lol) the mods already or do I still need to do so formally?

3 Likes

These look like they’ll be a fun one from the DCSE description. Appreciate you putting this out there.

1 Like

No that should get one’s attention. They are a good group, they will fix it for you bud.

1 Like
8 Likes

Hey! Thanks, me too. I’d grow it myself but I’m a bit of a seed hoarder and am trying to do due diligence to some of the stuff in my collection that has been sitting, so I don’t quite have the capacity to do a co-op run myself for these. I do however have a few other strains that I’ll be getting around to in a couple grows that I felt would be good for a co-op run

7 Likes

Thanks @Chronickyle , didn’t even know that thread existed.

5 Likes

Yeah, I was going to post but I saw that the thread hasn’t really been actively lately and a lot of the strains listed still haven’t found match ups. I messaged Zephyr and he said a post might draw more attention

6 Likes

Team work makes the dream work.

4 Likes

:100: :heart_eyes: :v:

1 Like

Yeah it’s rare to find others to run coops, does happen periodically though. No harm in trying. I have a black tuna im growing right now. This sounds great as well, don’t know why stanky fish terps appeals to me. Lol

6 Likes

Totally understand the situation. We’ll kool of you to offer these up.

Stay kind

Pawsfodocaws

1 Like

Are they breeder pack or bag seed?

1 Like

I’m still confused whether or not the two strains (Black Tuna) are related. Have you smoked it before or you’re just growing it for the first time?

1 Like

:pray:t4: :call_me_hand:t4: Thank you

These are an F2 breeder pack from Hazeman via DCSeedExchange

5 Likes