2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

At what point or how long before do people sign up for these seed run seasonal boxes? Would love to get down on the spring or if too late the next 1.

1 Like

You sign up as the runs are posted in thread thou ou the year.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Ok too late for spring right?

1 Like

Received my box ! Thank you Sebring ! You are awesome ! And thank you to all the breeders and seed donors. You are all some of my favorite people on Earth.

I was disappointed I thought I had signed uo for a few and have actual been waiting for them this whole time, but it turned out I actually didnt sign up for the ones I was waiting on. No worries :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

But like always I received what I actually did sign up for and thats all that matters.

I dont think I could organize all of those seeds to get out to everyone here. I sincerely appreciate all the time, work, and effort it takes. You all work like a well oiled machine. Growing, crossing, sending, shipping.
I just appreciate it all. Thank you OG community.
:v: :blush: :latin_cross: :heart:

8 Likes

Are you signed up for any co-op runs? You don’t sign up for a box.
Edit. I just saw you are signed up for a run that will be in the spring/summer box. So know you are not to late to pay and get those. You are looking at 3 or more months for those.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Please give this a read

8 Likes

@PlantShepherd most likely has more…if not, hit me up

7 Likes

It’s a massive amount of work putting together these co op boxes. Thanks @Sebring! I don’t know how you do it! Took me 8 hours( i might have gotten distracted once or twice :grin:) to put together around 40 packs. You are a hero in my book!

16 Likes

You sir are awesome, however it’s all good. I’m sure I’ll get some eventually. In fact I bet if I asked @Oldtimerunderground he probably still has some kickin Around. @Cbizzle same to you. You guys are truly amazing! This is exactly why I love this place. Such kind hearted people. I only wish all of my online/forum experiences went the same way as coming to O.G I’m positive I would have become active in forums and such much , much sooner. Much MUCH respect ALL , and you need something, ANYTHING just ask . If I’ve got it it’s yours. Put a smile on my face this morning, thank you :pray:t2:

12 Likes

OK I was waiting to figure out who to message my info to/send money too. I was under the impression that some seed runs have distributors for each country or were just done via the breeder. Who should I send money to, seabring?

1 Like

What country are you in @Kbonsai ?

2 Likes

Im in the US. I just read through the seed run co-op FACTs and probably should’ve done that sooner! The only thing I’m confused on is at which point do I send the payments for the runs that I’m involved with? Ready to send a payment ASAP.

2 Likes

now is fine @Kbonsai , go to the DIYgreenlife site, click on OG seed run on left side and make your payment for shipping and $2 per strain donation. Make sure you put your OG user name into the comments section.

4 Likes

OK, I appreciate you taking time out of your day to help me out with this!

3 Likes

Any time bud. If you got any other questions feel free to fire me off a message. I can either answer them or point you to someone who can :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey there Canadians, while we wait I went and picked up 100 bubble mailers to prepare for sending out your seeds once they arrive. Will reach out to you all for addresses and payments once I either hear anything or the seeds show up :slight_smile:

21 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Got mine today. Thanks sebring!
Thanks @DougDawson for your hard work.
Also recieved dragons blood hashplant. I think @BigMike55 made. I didnt order those but thank you for your hard work!

11 Likes

Thank you for all of your work @Sebring and @DougDawson . Very excited to receive my first box.

6 Likes

Got my Fall Box today. I have a lifetime of beans in that box alone. Thanks Sebring, and the donors. Good stuff.

18 Likes