2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

Are you signed up for any co-op runs? You don’t sign up for a box.
Edit. I just saw you are signed up for a run that will be in the spring/summer box. So know you are not to late to pay and get those. You are looking at 3 or more months for those.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Please give this a read

8 Likes

@PlantShepherd most likely has more…if not, hit me up

7 Likes

It’s a massive amount of work putting together these co op boxes. Thanks @Sebring! I don’t know how you do it! Took me 8 hours( i might have gotten distracted once or twice :grin:) to put together around 40 packs. You are a hero in my book!

16 Likes

You sir are awesome, however it’s all good. I’m sure I’ll get some eventually. In fact I bet if I asked @Oldtimerunderground he probably still has some kickin Around. @Cbizzle same to you. You guys are truly amazing! This is exactly why I love this place. Such kind hearted people. I only wish all of my online/forum experiences went the same way as coming to O.G I’m positive I would have become active in forums and such much , much sooner. Much MUCH respect ALL , and you need something, ANYTHING just ask . If I’ve got it it’s yours. Put a smile on my face this morning, thank you :pray:t2:

12 Likes

OK I was waiting to figure out who to message my info to/send money too. I was under the impression that some seed runs have distributors for each country or were just done via the breeder. Who should I send money to, seabring?

1 Like

What country are you in @Kbonsai ?

2 Likes

Im in the US. I just read through the seed run co-op FACTs and probably should’ve done that sooner! The only thing I’m confused on is at which point do I send the payments for the runs that I’m involved with? Ready to send a payment ASAP.

2 Likes

now is fine @Kbonsai , go to the DIYgreenlife site, click on OG seed run on left side and make your payment for shipping and $2 per strain donation. Make sure you put your OG user name into the comments section.

4 Likes

OK, I appreciate you taking time out of your day to help me out with this!

3 Likes

Any time bud. If you got any other questions feel free to fire me off a message. I can either answer them or point you to someone who can :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey there Canadians, while we wait I went and picked up 100 bubble mailers to prepare for sending out your seeds once they arrive. Will reach out to you all for addresses and payments once I either hear anything or the seeds show up :slight_smile:

21 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Got mine today. Thanks sebring!
Thanks @DougDawson for your hard work.
Also recieved dragons blood hashplant. I think @BigMike55 made. I didnt order those but thank you for your hard work!

11 Likes

Thank you for all of your work @Sebring and @DougDawson . Very excited to receive my first box.

6 Likes

Got my Fall Box today. I have a lifetime of beans in that box alone. Thanks Sebring, and the donors. Good stuff.

18 Likes

just got my seeds, :+1:

8 Likes

Also received today! Thank Sebring, growers, and donors! Thank you OG, happy growing in ‘22!

7 Likes

My Fall 2021 Box arrived today! Thanks @Sebring and all that made it possible!

6 Likes

Got mine today thanks @Sebring and the growers who make this possible.

6 Likes