2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

Hey @BirD did you have a signup for the Night Terror OG? That is if I read your post correctly that they are from you… :pray:

3 Likes

I was just asking about the Lineage of the strain it’s blue dream x rare darkness
I have some crosses with rare dankness #1 and Rugburn
I really would like to get in on the nl5 hope don’t miss it.I have just seen post about it not sure if a post was made if so any have a link
Many Thanks

3 Likes

@Islayhearts sent them in along with the Blockhead seeds from his preservation run. No signup, I believe.

4 Likes

@Dirtron
The name just wants one want to grow a beast with those Beans

1 Like

Can new members get in on this, I am not seeing were I can place an order.

2 Likes

@SiliconTrichomes

You sign up for them here on OG as people decide to do community co-op seed runs.
Then, 2x per year (fall and spring) all of that seasons seeds get shipped. If you are in the :us: then you pay $6+ ($2 per strain you are signed up for) via sebring’s site, and he ships you your seeds!

But unfortunately it is not something you can sign up for after the fact…

But you do get to look forward to getting in on the spring22 box!!!

7 Likes

Thank you for the info, I will keep my eyes open for up coming spring run.

3 Likes

A good start would be reading though this thread @SiliconTrichomes . It will help you understand how all this works. All the info is here.

8 Likes

I joined OG just as the Spring21 boxes were just starting to go out, so I know the feeling. I have been looking forward to this co-op box for the past 7 months!

14 Likes

I hear you, the spring box was my first and man did @Shadey load that puppy. I was literally in awe. So many great strains from so many amazing OGers.

11 Likes

I sure hope @misterbee has his Cherry Cobbler in it. :wink: I have a thing for CBD varieties that do not alter reality. Once I have that itch scratched though…

7 Likes

Does anyone know if the Cheech Wizard will be in this box?

7 Likes

Hard to say, I don’t see them listed but I believe Sebring was reaching out to Nube. If not they will be in the Spring Box.

9 Likes

I never have received a message from @Sebring stating he received my beans. Hope they made it.

14 Likes

In the past @Sebring just added them to the boxes going out. They were just extras for those getting boxes.

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

Yeah that was my experience in the spring box. Loved it. Lots of awesome goodies. Are we good to start paying for the fall box or should we still be holding off?

4 Likes

Thanks @G-paS , I will just wait to see what he sends.

I would just wait for Sebring to call the ball @kushdaddy , someone pointed out he was checking shipping costs so it could create a confusing mess if he has to raise shipping and folks had already paid. I am sure he will let everyone know when he is ready to go.

11 Likes

Read through the thread bud. There is no sign up, it’s signups for each seed run. No you don’t pay though Sebrings site. You pay the distributor in Brazil. I don’t know who the distributor would be for Brazil.

4 Likes

Right on, that’s what I thought. Thanks for the clarification. I’ll keep my eye on things.

3 Likes

I falling in sleep right now.
You save my fadiged eyes.
Thank you doug

4 Likes