2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

YOU MUST BE SIGNED UP ON THE INDIVIDUAL SEED RUN SIGN UP PAGES TO RECEIVE SEEDS

This is on individual co-op seed runs here.
These are the only ones that can be signed up for:

Current list of seeds:

• Blockhead BX F2
  • Paonia Purple Paralyzer F2
  • Being Updated Currently!

We have a large number of members on each sign up sheet this season, so if you didn’t sign up on Overgrow.com, it’s UNLIKLY that you’ll be able to receive ANY of this season’s seeds. However, you should sign up for the seeds being grown for the next Seed Run Co-op box.

I believe the one being Updated is;
BigMike55’s DragonBlood HashPlant Run (Signups open)

You can go there if interested.

:green_heart: :seedling:

11 Likes

What do you mean by signed up on overgrow? Isn’t everyone on here signed up with overgrow? I’m confused… or maybe I’m reading it wrong lol

Edit : or do you mean sign up on the co ops here?

7 Likes

I think those are closed. The only one open last I saw was BigMike55’s DragonBlood HashPlant.

10 Likes

Yes (in the co-op wiki, if it has one). Many of the co-ops have limited slots available. You’d add you username to an open slot if it’s open for sign-ups. Then later, once completed, the resulting seeds are distributed to individuals that then manage distribution out to those who’ve signed up for specific efforts. Sebring, for instance, has been handling distribution within North America. I believe Doug is handling Canada, as examples.

14 Likes

Thanks @Northern_Loki, that’s how I understood it. I think I read that post wrong and thought there was something else that had to be done on top of putting names on the wikis.

5 Likes

Yes they are closed other than the one I posted a link to.

8 Likes

Once everything is ready to go, the distributors generally reach out for postage and other necessary details, et al. Keep an eye out here.

7 Likes

Wonder if it should be closed in order for @Sebring to have time to prepare them without additional signups? Just a thought. What say you @Sebring ?

5 Likes

New sign up live all, don’t wait too long, it will fill up fast. Big thanks to @PlantShepherd

29 Likes

Hey @DougDawson can you set-up links to the runs in the the message like you did last time? That was awesome!

6 Likes

The problem is there were only 2 of them with sign ups and I can’t seem to find the others. I think most of these were just runs people did and sent in the seed but did not document. I will see what I can dig up. These are the 4 I can find. I believe @Eagles009 Spacedude is going in the box.

10 Likes

Crap, I completely forgot about the boxes. Depressions been kicking my ass last few months.i gotta see which ones I’m even signed up for anymore, I remember signing up for the blockhead bx but not sure past that.

7 Likes

I agree we’re all excited on receiving the Box excitado|nullxnull, but we should respect Sebring’s timing and hard duty. I remember in last box there were a list and links to the strains that were packaged in his website, so people could check if they have signed on or not.

The only person to know which strains were received and are available for this box is him, he will let us know that info when starting the final procedure, patience … :pray:

16 Likes

If the waybill shows delivered than I am sure he has them. My second load of a couple thousand PPP was delivered today so pretty happy to see that.

That’s fair. I think folks just get anxious when time keeps going by without much info provided and messages/tags don’t get responded to. It’s a natural reaction. As you say, he will get to it when he is ready and let everyone know what’s happening. In the end folks just need to have faith in Sebring and show patience. He will get this monumental task done.

18 Likes

The top two links state that the seeds are with Sebring and going out with the fall box.

And there is the one below.

If ANY of those links are wrong or inaccurate, let me know and I’ll delete. Only trying to assist. Not trying to complicate.

15 Likes

I have tracking saying the NL5 are there, but I also know Sebring has a lot on his plate. Let’s give him some time. This is a huge task to under take. :pray:

13 Likes

So is the link you put up is it the link to @Sebring co.op or something different?

3 Likes

Damn right it is… hundreds of people with multiple packs. None the same… I would go A Wall!

16 Likes

I don’t see it bud. Your fine! You are doing great! Thank you for the thousands of kick ass genetics that you so generously gave away! As well with everyone else. Thanks everyone for making some great seeds! Everything will be ok. Patients is a virtue that carries a lot of weight…

14 Likes

These are all packed and ready for mailers.

Signed Up
278 Blockhead BX
233 Paonia Purple Paralyzer
100 Double Panama
75 NL5
80 Dalat
340 Dragons Blood Hashplant (more being packed)
141 Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude
181 Durban Poison
155 Stuck in Plain Sight
137 Lucifers Big Buddy
106 NightTerror
100 CherryCobbler

I’ll have the shipping payment page updated soon.

74 Likes