2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

The last 3 on this list has signups

4 Likes

Yes, I believe they do now. Good catch.

4 Likes

This is exactly what I’m doing.

I’m just waiting for @DougDawson to pm me one random day and say give up your $$ fella and I’ll send you some magic beans :wink: :yum:

13 Likes

Also waiting for that fall box drop lol

4 Likes

DragonBlood Hashplant has a signup as well

4 Likes

Or maybe those are not mine.

1 Like

@DougDawson

so now we just wait to be contacted for payment and shipping info? or is there a place like sebrings website to pay or something/somewhere that we should have paid already?

3 Likes

Hey @Sebring
Are the DragonBlood Hashplant seeds the ones I sent? Post office said they were delivered to your place but never heard from you.

3 Likes

Last I read said he was looking into shipping costs. Once he states cost and says to pay you will be able to make payment on his DIYGreenlife site.

12 Likes

Postage rates are up and delivery times are down…this is the holiday season so we may not even get this done till January so everyone might want to lower the expectations on eta and expect a bump in shipping.

13 Likes

Boooooooo! “Fall” box not “winter” box :rofl: SEEDDDDDDDSSSS!!!

2 Likes

I’m fine with both those situations, maybe take the $2 per strain and make it $3, or even $5. I know some would complain but $5 for a pack of seeds is still a great deal. It also would more than cover shipping which means a better total donation to the server fund.

13 Likes

I already paid. Oops

3 Likes

Echoing what @J-Icky said, little price increase, little time bump, no sweat at all.

7 Likes

Those that do don’t deserve them in my opinion. :+1:

We’re talking about an item that averages $1-$100+ per unit (seed).
Even at $5 we are paying for shipping for 15-25 FREE UNITS.

The math is always in our favour and in the long run. :smiley:

14 Likes

There is really never a reason to complain about all the good offerings on OG
Amazing to see all the free an almost free work people do just to show love to the cannibus :earth_americas:.
Appreciate is key to life

11 Likes

Yep, the last couple of years fall boxes didn’t arrive with members until late December early Jan.

13 Likes

I’m going to be grateful and choose to interpret the word “Fall” as such:

“When this mail does arrive, it will fall into my hands and y’all will hear my squee of joy wrap the planet thrice.”

19 Likes

I really don’t get why people are in such a hurry. They try to rush through this to what, put some seeds into storage? If anyone is desperate for seeds to plant than I would say hit the free seeds thread and ask, someone will help you out. Otherwise just sit back, spark a dube/pipe/vape and relax. All will work itself out. People are working in the background to get things done.

48 Likes

AMEN BROTHER!

They will get here when they get here. I can’t imagine anybody being that desperate for beans… I’m sure @Sebring has a regular life to attend to, this isn’t his only gig. Patience my friends… For what these beans cost us? Seriously give the man time to get it done without the pressure. I’m sure its a monumental effort… Lets be appreciative of that…

18 Likes