2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

exactly @DougDawson, which i why for me the “Fall” in fall box is when in “Falls” into my hands, and the “Spring” in the spring box is there to “Spring” me into action for the growing season!

11 Likes

run tell that @DougDawson

2 Likes

I am just super psyched to get my hands on some of your PPP @DougDawson!

And the Dragonblood Hashplant from @BigMike55

And the subcool gear from @Eagles009

And the Blockhead (because it is an IBL, and the first co-op run I signed up for (the day I hit TL2))

And the NL#5!

And the landraces from the @freaks overflow!

Plus the Bubblegum Auto’s from @repins12
(I have Tang-Wad (Tangie x Bubblegum) running ATM and it is VIGOROUS AF!)!!!

And this thread is keeping it top of mind and has me PSYCHED!!!

But as Yoda would say “Patience, you must have”.

35 Likes

Hey Y’all, is there anything other than sending Sebring my address to be apart of the Fall 2021 box? Thank you~ Crunch

1 Like

You have to read

8 Likes

He is your distributor, once everything’s sorted you will have to log in his page, create an account (address included) and pay for the seeds and postage, that’s all you need to do … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

Well, that and ya gotta have signed up for some of the strains beforehand… Ongoing signups through out the year for some of the beans…

5 Likes

I checked that on his profile, that’s why I know he is in the U.S.A. … ejem|nullxnull

1 Like

Don’t forget cheech wizard brocephus! @nube is shucking and will he sending those to Sebring for that fall box per his recent update.

9 Likes

Read the thread and it all seems pretty clear. Thanks ya’ll. Super excited for this!

3 Likes

Thank you very much @Sebring for clarify

1 Like

how does one go about signing up for this?

3 Likes

I don’t know how you do it @DougDawson you are Saint

4 Likes

Bro, don’t mean to be a shit but read through the thread. It’s all been answered multiple times on this thread so all the info is there for you.

12 Likes

The basic info is this box is for runs already done. Those runs had sign up lists. If you have signed up on any of those sign up lists than you will see on this thread when things are ready to go. Those in USA will pay the $2 server donation and shipping costs through Sebrings site. The runs are in the first post. Links to them are posted by me above.

5 Likes

I was reading a bit but have to sleep very shortly for work, I assume itll be up on diygreenlife or something.

but im really looking forward to the dragons blood, double panama and cherry cobbler :smiley:

3 Likes

I see I see, again thanks for the info

3 Likes

Sounds good, Id love to once I get thing setup lol

1 Like

Well as long as you signed up for those then you’ll get to enjoy them. But if you haven’t signed up then your best bet to to keep an eye out for open CO-OP runs and sign up for those that interest you and you’ll be good for the spring box then.

9 Likes

Well said!

2 Likes