2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

excited for the strawberry diesel space dude f2, fricken all of em look nice

10 Likes

Indeed they do. Curious if we can pay for out fall box now or if we need to wait a bit still.

7 Likes

I paid for mine - hope that wasn’t an error :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I know you can pay but Sebring had said he was checking cost of shipping. I would hate to see everyone pay and than find out that it will cost 1 or 2 dollars more, would create a mess for Sebring. It is up to each of you what you do but personally I would wait for Sebring to say he is ready. I know I won’t take any payments from folks until I have seeds in hand and know for sure what they need to pay to cover the costs.

17 Likes

Ya good call, I am just getting excited heh.

4 Likes

His website is more up to date than his last post here in this thread. The same page where he has the most up-to-date strains that are available in the Fall box is the same page where he has the donation amounts listed. I think some of you should have some faith that @Sebring is more on top of things than you might think he is…

23 Likes

Ya when I saw the updated list on the site the other day, I wanted to pay then, but was not wanting to cause more issues if he was still adjusting things. Could always just put in a bigger donation just incase the shipping changes heh.

13 Likes

this could be done with a simple poll. if people haven’t checked the box on the poll in the “read before you participate” thread their signups could be disqualified.

something like this:

please read before you participate
  • I have read and understood the rules and requirements for me to sign up for co-op seed runs

0 voters

edit- of course someone would have to cross-reference the lists… but that wouldn’t be too hard for someone to do using the ctrl f page search function on their web browser. Just time consuming.

12 Likes

I dont think anyone is lacking faith in Sebring at all. Just feels right to show him the respect of waiting till he says go is all.

12 Likes

You sent me a PM about this. Apparently you think he’s updating the strains on that webpage, and making that page visible, and enabling the contribution function, but not actually updating the contribution amounts? OK…but I think he’s on top of it.

Case in point: I posted that link 3 days ago, and since then, more than 30 people have clicked on it. I’m sure a number of those people made their payment, and I’m pretty sure Sebring is notified by his credit card processor whenever a transaction is posted. If the amount he has on that page isn’t correct, he could have hidden the page, disabled the payment function, or changed the contribution amounts, but he didn’t do any of that.

I have immense respect for Sebring. To hint at anything less is slightly offensive, tbh.

10 Likes

hey now, i read no aggression or negative suggestions in @DougDawson 's clear and friendly post.

5 Likes

That was not what I was inferring and if that’s how you took it than I apologize. I had the exact same feeling when you made your comment. Felt like you were saying I have a lack of faith in the man when in fact that is the opposite of how I feel.

I feel it is only right to wait for the man to say to start paying. Now you seem to feel the opposite and that’s perfectly fine, I dont expect you to necessarily agree with me. Perhaps @Sebring can answer this question himself so everyone knows for sure what he wants. Could very well be that your opinion is the correct one.

I also have a great respect for you @Purple-N-Hairy , just have a different opinion in this case is all. Its not personal and is in no way meant to be negative towards you in any way :v:

11 Likes

Across from each other, your left is my right, neither is wrong. Just different perspective.

3 Likes

hey now, I don’t know you, and you clearly don’t know me - so please help me understand where I said anything about aggression. I probably didn’t, but I’ll wait your confirmation. :roll_eyes:

OK, but I didn’t quote you and react to that quote, nor was I replying to your post when I said:

It’s very possible that I’m wrong. It happens all the time! But it also seems like 3 days is plenty of time for Sebring to have told us to stop making payments, or turn off that capability on his own website.

4 Likes

Right here.

2 Likes

THAT’S aggressive?!?! :thinking: :neutral_face: :rofl:

5 Likes

Three day may be a blink of an eye or an eternity depending on the situation a person is in.

4 Likes

It’s all good @Purple-N-Hairy , I guess I just misinterpreted your response. My mistake. You are correct that he could have popped up to tell people to stop making payments. I suppose I just think he could just as easily have followed up on his own post and told people to start. I don’t know what’s going on in the mans life, only that he is dealing with a monumental amount of work here so I don’t want to make any assumptions that might cause him more work. You could very well be 100% correct, I just figure waiting for him to say go can cause no harm however paying the wrong amount could cause issues so I feel it is best to wait. It’s just my opinion based on the information I have and nothing more. I too could be wrong. Only Sebring can say for sure what he wants. My apologies for any misunderstanding with you.

11 Likes

Nice to read :grin:

12 Likes

I’ll second that about the excitement for those!! :fire: :fire: :fire:

9 Likes