2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

Try MS-DOS 6.0. Thats what I learned computers on. They didn’t even have Windows yet.

13 Likes

:rofl:

I use punch-cards, made from velum, and the holes are CHEWED through. I make these by hand with my bear feet, and they cure from the vibrations that emanate from my majesty.

10 Likes

You know what is the shits? You have your program punched out and the elastic breaks with your cards fly all over the floor.

8 Likes

A challenge you say?! So this is how Skynet begins… :thinking:

3 Likes

Yeah. The cards ended up in the wrong order and the evil Skynet developed from a kernel.

5 Likes

I have seen that many times :rofl: :rofl:
I did start when they used punch cards. My first co-op job.

:green_heart: :seedling:

10 Likes

Same here and we used a real floppy floppy disk to load it. Do they even use that term not?? :rofl:
:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

You mean an 8"?

Think we might get banished to the Chat Thread.

5 Likes

Fuck the computer kept on telling me “kernel panic” and I’d look around and NEVER FIND PANICKING :corn: EVEN ONCE.

Total bullshit!

7 Likes

I got so sick of win95 crashing every other week and having to load it all back on, I took a half degree course in advanced IT, back in the early 90’s. It didn’t help much other than getting a job with Hewlett Packard, because win95 was total crap lol.

I run win7 now very stable and no one bothers to write viruses for it anymore.

I have all my graphic cards and processors that I have replaced since then kept in a box with other PC spare’s. The wife wanted to throw them out the other day as we are going through boxes of stuff we have stored. I said these could be valuable one day. So out of curiosity I checked Ebay for the Voodoo 3, 4, and 5 Interactive 3DFX graphic cards. Anywhere between $600 and $1400 for a voodoo 5 in its original box :joy:

5 Likes

Thats some funny shit the @Shadey .

I got a machine at work running on cust software running a motor controller card so old the cpu used to rebuild the win98 sys had to be underclocked for it to work. Shit scares the shit out of me.

Anothe machine needed a totally new build so we ended up going Python + Rasp pi.

I dont know how to do any of the back end of this but needed to be the inbetween for the makers who needed to understand what the machines needed to do in the fuest place.

2 Likes

This is my PC I built for gaming, its a thermaltake case. Its been open for the last 10 years lol.

Your not far wrong with the wind up car meme only I have 2 wires I touch together like hotwiring a car :joy::joy:

I had to write instructions on the tape so the wife knows how to start it :rofl:

15 Likes

Lol, it looks like “OUCH end of wires together”
:grin:

2 Likes

Ahh yes. The classic “Lick to start” switch… just like me.

7 Likes

I think this applies to most humans :flushed:

5 Likes

Hey @Sebring, can you post an update to this thread once you start shipping the Fall boxes? Mine is going to a PO Box that I don’t use very often, and if the package sits there for too long, it gets returned to the sender.

Also, I wanted to confirm with you that it’s OK for me to list you as the distributor for my BOG LifeSaver seed run. I know you’ve got a lot going on, and perhaps you want to get away from being a distributor for a while - so please let me know ASAP.

19 Likes

Where can one find this grow log ? I didn’t know there was a LifeSaver seed run :flushed:

10 Likes

It was on the dl, but you’ve got nothing to worry about, @Indoornesian. I’ve got you covered - no matter what.

18 Likes

Thanks Mr. Purple! I ran thru mine a couple of years ago. When I realized how fire it was, it was too late. Surly appreciate being able to revisit this wonderful strain, thanks to you :pray:

6 Likes

I remember liking your testing the waters thread, but I must have missed the real deal thread. No stress but keep a robot in mind would ya bud!

I have enjoyed the little bit of BOG I have gotten to try! I ran BOGglegum first, and now have 8 SBT chilling in veg waiting for my Freakshow to finish up and vacate my flower cab…

7 Likes