2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

Dude, I am not one to tell someone how to feel but that’s just silly. You are all squared away and I PMed you your receipt. You know where I will be when you get caught up, in the mean time seeds will be on the way. That’s what community is about brother, together we can overcome anything :v:

21 Likes

Ok, so the only reason you asked for his info is because you wanted to take care of the bill for right now and get him his seeds, not because there would be issues with US residents paying directly at this point. That’s what I was confused about now, I’ll try the website. Worst case, if the card doesn’t work it’ll take another week to get the account back from overdrawn status and then I’ll pay with the debit. Thanks for clarifying. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just responded :slight_smile: still grinning ear to ear…she’s like you’re that happy about some seeds I’m like no but yes …said I’m happy how it all unfolded and seen true generosity from members in this community I joined a while back lurking the website and chatting with folks now I’m more involved and they r more of a family !You see kindness at its core here and it’s most overwhelming to me at some times it’s the little things that get me

Thank you

12 Likes

All arrived safe

7 Likes

No worries @Cormoran , there should be no issue paying Sebring directly on his site now or in a week. He will hold the seeds till payment is received. I have not taken any payments for Canadians yet at all. Just does not feel right until I have something to send to them. You should have no issues bud, fire him your payment when you are able.

5 Likes

I’m looking forward to getting my shipment, I paid quit a while ago, so just waiting to see what I get. :grin:

4 Likes

Same. I went ahead and paid out when folks were wondering should we pay out.

8 Likes

Got Mine!

Thank you to everyone with a hand in this! :pray:
My first co-op box!!!

Hard to articulate my level of psych right now!

14 Likes

This will be my first as well, although I missed out on two I would have loved. I’m still ecstatic to receive it whenever it may come

2 Likes

Which two?

2 Likes

I paid up when Sebring posted up earlier asking for payment/address from some. Is there an earlier time to pay/donate that I’m unfamiliar with?

When a seed run wiki comes out maybe? My first box… two strains, so I’m new at this.

3 Likes

Blockhead and NL5 sadly @middleman

4 Likes

Unfortunately, I couldn’t get in on the NL5 because of my join date. PM me and I’ll send you half of my Blockhead.

6 Likes

I’ll shoot you half of my nl5 provided I receive it.

6 Likes

Got my box yesterday. Missing is the NL5 but there is a Dragon’s Blood in there, that I didn’t sign up for, to go along with Purple and cheech. :slight_smile:

It’s all good! Thanks to all involved.

11 Likes

I’m jealous of everyone getting their packages already! I’m sure there will be some fire in my mailbox tomorrow. :fire::mailbox_with_no_mail:

Thanks Sebring for all your hard work, and to all the great folks on here!

10 Likes

At what point or how long before do people sign up for these seed run seasonal boxes? Would love to get down on the spring or if too late the next 1.

1 Like

You sign up as the runs are posted in thread thou ou the year.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Ok too late for spring right?

1 Like

Received my box ! Thank you Sebring ! You are awesome ! And thank you to all the breeders and seed donors. You are all some of my favorite people on Earth.

I was disappointed I thought I had signed uo for a few and have actual been waiting for them this whole time, but it turned out I actually didnt sign up for the ones I was waiting on. No worries :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

But like always I received what I actually did sign up for and thats all that matters.

I dont think I could organize all of those seeds to get out to everyone here. I sincerely appreciate all the time, work, and effort it takes. You all work like a well oiled machine. Growing, crossing, sending, shipping.
I just appreciate it all. Thank you OG community.
:v: :blush: :latin_cross: :heart:

8 Likes