2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

I received mine, thank you. were there no free packs or try mes this time around? curious?

regards,

I’ll go ahead and edit this now!
I received mine, thank you. were there no sample packs or try mes this time around? curious?

regards,

now get off of it, alright!

I didn’t get any free ones. Only got what I paid for.

1 Like

They are ALL free. You just pay for shipping and handling.

25 Likes

I meant other than what I ordered, is all. Not complaining at all

2 Likes

Not this time, I think some people got the DBHP as freebies otherwise you just got what you signed up for.

2 Likes

Hmmm…How much was your donation above the shipping costs of your free seeds? I’m curious. It might be interesting to track if those of us who donated more than the minimum are more likely to get free seeds (with our free seeds).

5 Likes

Got mine today!!! Much thanks to @Sebring for getting these out while hurting and to everyone who puts in the hard work to make it possible to have great genetics shared.

3 Likes

Don’t know how that ended up into his thread :laughing:

1 Like

Even if I get nothing but what I requested, I like to toss $5-10 additional donation PER STRAIN I am getting.

Only once was I surprised with a bonus of a sample pack of Dynomyco which I have been giving to all my seedlings because I love them. :hugs:

(edit: the freebie was indicated prior to the BIG drop where @Sebring had indicated that he had received many things to give out. I was very appreciative that my order got the lucky dice roll.)

5 Likes

Getting more than what I signed up for has never even crossed my mind. To be honest, I didn’t even know people ever got freebies in their seasonal boxes!

I donate above the minimum because I’m grateful to @Sebring and @LemonadeJoe for facilitating this wonderful endeavor. Of course, I give my gratitude to the growers and anyone associated with their seed runs in their individual threads.

23 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

My pleasure bud.

2 Likes

donation, just $8.00.

I only got three packs of seeds.

regards,

1 Like

The whole thing is a donation, and the starting figure is $6 + $2 per strain.

6 Likes

you asked about the donation. my donation was $8.00 , I paid $6.00 for shipping, total of $14.00. In the past, I’ve given, thru pay-pal (2). since the diygreenlife.com site has been setup, I have had some problems getting orders to come thru. not all, are my fault. hopefully, things will improve. if not, I’ll find another way.

regards,

2 Likes

Did you get everything you signed up for? Just curious.

I just received my fall box!! This is my first time participating and I would like to thank everyone that goes out of their way to make this happen!! When I have the space and time I will most definitely be return the favor to help preserve some strains in my vault for the community!

17 Likes

no, I got taken off of one somehow.

regards,

My account at DIYgreenlife is buggered since I had forgotten my password. I hit the reset password link, but no email is arriving - junk mail checked. I did try to create another account, but the thinger tells me that the email address is already attached to another account. Fun, fun, fun… :grin:

1 Like

Box made it up north!
Very thankful for all that were involved.

Not sure what DeLat is but, :sunglasses:

1 Like