2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

It’s ‘hurry up and wait’ time…

Here’s a tune to help pass the time…

Cheers
G

6 Likes

LOL, it’s all good brother. It’s just a bit tough watching all the boxes landing in the USA when I cannot even tell Canadians what is going on with theirs. At the end of the day, even with no info, I can assume Sebring has this all sorted and things will work out when they are meant to :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’m US and awaiting my two strains yet, starting to wonder if i gave Sebring the wrong screen name from a different forum. LOL…

2 Likes

And seriously… If you ever got seeds from Sebring, you know ONE thing. There’s not gonna be 3 or 5 in a pack. His flips are ALWAYS filled, 15-20 seeds on avg if not more. There’s not a reason in the world to not send some extra $$ to help grease the wheels of this big machine along. You can’t go wrong dropping $10 a strain, still making out like a bandit… I’ve gotten seeds from him 3x now, and always put something extra on top because its WELL worth it!

14 Likes

My mail arrived and I paid up last night. I couldn’t remember if I paid my last one, so I added for that, too. Thanks to @Sebring and all of the growers and donors. Overgrow! peace

6 Likes

Sebring, you are a boss! Got my package today and I didn’t even order it or donate yet. Will do shortly his site doesn’t accept my bank. Gotta load a prepaid or something

THANK YOU!
@nube
@PlantShepherd
@Guitarzan
@BigMike55

This was by memory so I really hope I thanked the right people. Somebody scold me if I’m wrong.

19 Likes

sdf345ftg5h.PNG

24 Likes

Just hit @Sebring with a cash donation to make up for forgetting the Strawberry Diesel X Space Dude F2 that he remembered.

3 Likes

WOW! great going here Cat.

:green_heart::seedling:

11 Likes

I am extremely happy with package from Sebring. Many thanks to Sebring and the growers of Purple Paralyzer and Dragon Blood Hashplant: @DougDawson and @BigMike55.

14 Likes

Anyone else still waiting? Havent seen mine yet…

10 Likes

still waiting here too, im sure everything is on its way.

5 Likes

Same, it’s a big undertaking, so it makes sense that it happens in stages

6 Likes

We are still waiting for any info regarding Canada, not sure about other distributors but I am guessing if any of them received stuff they would have posted. So far it seems that only individual boxes for USA users have been seen.

15 Likes

Still waiting in the states. Have tracking but says delayed arriving late since the 26th of Jan ….my @Herbies_Seeds order got here first and that was unusual and super fast :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

Everything on calm on the other side of the pond … :expressionless:

6 Likes

I had issues with one I got. It went to Chicago. Than show delivered the day after they were supposed to be delivered to me, in another state. Than nothing until they showed in my box.
I had a case opened before I got them.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Waiting forever IF I have too. But should happen before then…

3 Likes

Im in the U.S. still don’t have mine either :joy:

1 Like

Did you pay on his site?

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like