2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

Yeah almost a month and a half ago. Just figured he was busy. Sent 32.00 for the two runs and extra to help with whatever.:relaxed:

9 Likes

Nothing on EU side either, believe is the same with UK and the rest of the world

8 Likes

Still waiting on mine in the US but no rush!

4 Likes

Naw, nothing has arrived here yet - i think he would have sent the distributors at the same time as the US members, only cause the borders and customs etc has it taken as long .?!
We ( the rest of the world.) will have the seeds soon.

Any UK members waiting for them - I’ll reach out to you once I have them in hand and sorted etc, ok…?!
:facepunch:.
Gaz

14 Likes

Thanks @Gaz29 and @Swe-can , appreciate the responses. I guess I am just not used to working in the dark, lol. The only word has been from a few users getting their boxes in the USA so we know they are being worked on. I am sure it will all work out in the end.

8 Likes

I paid the day before Christmas, and I got mine last week. I’m in the US, Illinois to be more precise.

3 Likes

Got my fall box last week on the Isthmus…Thanks. Again Sebring you do a sterling job.

And a thanks to the OG donor who ever you are…looking good.

Regards

Four days later.

PG

25 Likes

@BigMike55 heres goes some DBHP :pray:t2:

9 Likes

@BigMike55

6 Likes

Haha great minds @middleman . Respect

4 Likes

That’s even better @BigMike55 was the donor I kind of know him, definitely quality will be there.

Ye look forward to the grow…will start a wee log…keep him informed.

PJ

4 Likes

Yeah, when I tested those before sending them out, I set 50 to germinate in the paper towel method. After 24 hrs there were 31 already popped. Then after 36 hrs we were up to 45. By the end of the trial, every single seed had popped.

21 Likes

Nobody has reached out to me so far, not even for an address.

5 Likes

Nobody gonna reach out brother. U.S. people pay on his site. There’s a link somewhere for overgrow seed runs. Click that and donate / cover shipping

5 Likes

Yeah, being in the USA just head to DIYgreenlife, click Overgrown on left side, than add a donation for the strains plus the shipping cost. You will register when you do that which is where he will get your address from. Make sure to put your OG username in the comments.

Yeah, that is the sad truth.

5 Likes

Yeah, I kinda knew what to expect but I figured someone would pop in here and give me the heads up that it’s that time.
My mistake. I’ll get all this figured out someday. :slight_smile: thanks.

3 Likes

No worries man just do it any time and they will be on the way.

So far the two people who smoked SD x SD liked it, myself the F1. The other the f2. Just saying…:yum:

3 Likes

Hey @MoBilly sebring tagged a bunch of us in post 628 for our addys! Havent seen box yet either.

1 Like

I wish I could run some more. But right now I’m not sure I have room for anything else. lol
I have the clones from Johnny and he said look for them to be big so I’m only putting five clones from him under the big light. The other lights have to go into the new room for the GDP seed run…
Dang it, you told me a long time ago, when I knocked down that wall to make room, that this would get away from me. lol
You were not wrong. Now I need a new big light, and another room. :laughing:

5 Likes

Lol I hear ya. I’m about to scale back here a bit. Too time consuming currently…or I’m too lazy :rofl:. I’ll use the third tent for storage.

2 Likes