2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

I got my fall box a few weeks ago. DBHP was the only freebie, didnt see Stuck In Plain Sight in my package (but I have some, I wanna say got thru Corey, and waiting for summer for that cause I dont need to hide it in my basement LOL). Got the others I signed up for though, and I had paid in Dec I think??

We’ve also seen Sebring send out a few shirts. Maybe he’s just burned out, and tuned out but trying to get things done. I know it happens to me at times, and I don’t wanna be bothered by anybody, but have responsibilities to tend to.

6 Likes

No, but I was really hoping to get those Stuck in Plain Sight.

Sebring did include the ABC, which I had asked for from the list he was offering way back.
I’m going to make fem seeds of those and send them back to him.

I’ve already got a plant making regular seeds.

2 Likes

Didn’t receive any either but wouldve loved to :smirk:

2 Likes

Nice! I like the lineage. I’m not much on Autos, but those do sound nice. I would try again. Actally the last autos I ran SS#4 turned out decent. just small yield but the smoke was dandy.

3 Likes

@Deadinside88 if you go to https://diygreenlife.com/product/og-seed-run/ you’ll see a list of strains for this season’s box. If you click on each strain, it will take you to the seed run sign up here in OG. It’s a quick way to see what all you signed up for :v:

4 Likes

Still there:

Overgrow.com Seed Run Shipping (MEMBERS ONLY) – DIY Green Life

2 Likes

Thanks, I just found that and was coming back to edit again! :grin:
I just woke up so my brain isn’t running at :100: yet

Did anybody receive any of these?

1 Like

Hey :wave: I learned this trick from another user awhile back.

To find out which Seed Runs you signed up for via SEARCH

(insert user name here) category:37
Then Press Enter ie…

Deadinside88 category:37

12 Likes

It’s possible he has family helping and they can ship locally but do not know how to send to the distributors right now as well. Just a guess though.

2 Likes

Thanks dude I appreciate it :grin: on the downside I realize how much I really was gone/didn’t pay attention as I apparently only signed up for the blockhead bx and was on the overflow list at that.

2 Likes

I was asking about those too @repins12

I definitely didn’t get any, but was hoping for some. Thanks for sharing them regardless.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Well shi# it works lol Awesome :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Yeah thanks for that! :blush:

1 Like

Anything is possible, the only certainty is it will get done. I got full confidence in Sebring.

7 Likes

That’s better than sliced bread and instant coffee!!
:+1: :sunglasses:

Thanx & Cheers
G

5 Likes

I mean, I know everyone gets busy, and people have things going on in their lives, BUT a little communication would just be common courtesy IMO. literally thousands of seeds of other people’s gear and nary a whisper… just sayin

Not worried about anything I signed up for as it’s free… but the people that donated and did the seed r8ns are probably wondering, I know I would be

11 Likes

This lack of communication & delay is very unusual, I suspect that Sebring is in the middle of some difficult situation this year.

Cheers
G

22 Likes

@repins12 Nope brother. I haven’t even received my box , post office showed it being shipped since the 24th of last month, had a tracking number , then it was delayed arriving late , now it appears to be lost so I may not even get mine this round​:+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

I got mine, if yours doesn’t arrive I can share what, I got :v:t4:

6 Likes