2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

I plan to spend more time on the lake this year. After this seed run I plan to only have six plants going, just a smoke and hash run.

7 Likes

lol…I mean, what more could you ask for? Someone DID pop in here on January 6th to give you a heads-up, and it was @Sebring himself! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Thanks Purple-N-Hairy.
Umm. Yeah… When you are right, you are right. My wife reminded me about that after she got home. Sometimes I wonder about my memory.
My wife said there was a lot going on then but still…
Thanks though

8 Likes

Well…this is a cannabis forum, so it’s almost expected, @MoBilly!

13 Likes

:thinking:

So… who was runnin this thing & did i somehow miss out?

I’m not OG1.0 or anything :laughing: but there’s a little piece of me saying WTF but then again I’m pretty hungry. :smirk:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Snacktime. Get your eat on,

1 Like

Very nice, @BigMike55 nice label.

Has anyone received any of these?

155 Stuck in Plain Sight
137 Lucifers Big Buddy
I sent them to Siebring, when it looked like the boxes, might be a little light but, have not seen where anyone has received any
155 Stuck in Plain Sight
137 Lucifers Big Buddy
13 Likes

Man, I woulda liked to have a couple of Stuck in Plain Sight. I got all those in the top section except for Blockhead. I failed to sign up.
181, 155, 137, 106, 100 did not make it. Maybe Spring Box???

8 Likes

I don’t think Anyone in Canada got anything from any Co-op seed run, YET. I’m sure everything is on its way slowly :snail: :relieved:

5 Likes

Both of those are regular autos that I made/created. The stuck in plain sight was a Stealth Fighter x Bubble Gum

8 Likes

Nope lol our fall box will end up being the spring box I think

3 Likes

I’ve been trying to remember/find what all I signed up for so I can get payment out. Kinda fell of the planet for a minute.

3 Likes

Damn. Am I feeling blessed that I got some of these through @JohnnyPotseed medical/server sale! :open_mouth: (now wish i got more)

I’m still calmly waiting for @DougDawson to let all us :canada: know to send him addy’s and :money_with_wings: :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah, one day this package will arrive and than it’s on. Wish I could tell you more.

6 Likes

Is this kinda stuff normal?

1 Like

Usually there’s more communication from Sebring, but I believe he has been sick and super busy lately.

2 Likes

Thanks you very much !!! Now I understand the “seed” runs waiting for the next “give’a’way”

I would say no, not normal. it is odd there has been no communication but we see boxes arriving in the USA so Sebring is clearly working in the background. While I get that the lack of information is frustrating folks just need to have faith as the work is being done. All will be well in the end. If anyone is desperate for seeds to plant now they can always message me while we wait.

16 Likes

Before a bunch of U.S. residents start clamoring, it should be clarified that some boxes have gone out, but many folks have not received them. It seems to be more of a slow and steady vs. all at once, so not to worry if you’re in the states and haven’t received yet.

5 Likes