2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

Daaamn NL5… I must of missed that sign up.

the-wire-clay-davis

Bless Fatty

Would love to request some PV too if I’m not too late.

20 Likes

You did not! I haven’t made a sign up yet! Coming soon! :v:

38 Likes

Thank you @PlantShepherd I’ll be eagerly watching, been almost 30 years since I’ve had any NL :v:t4:

16 Likes

Beans are in the mail. I’ll get a wiki up soon. I don’t care about tiers or whatever but if I don’t recognize a name on the list I’ll check history. If you have none or it’s just about seeds I’ll be kicking you off the list, sorry. Two days of spamming random posts will not help you either.

27 Likes

I was going to check if I was eligible for any of this. Cool if I’m not. I can contribute beans as well

3 Likes

Man I would LOVE to get in on this!

4 Likes

to echo several others! I would looove to be involved in this if possible @Eagles009

5 Likes

Lol :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :joy_cat: :laughing:

I’m always out of likes
Looks like I’m gonna have to spam another way :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Also, @PlantShepherd the NL sounds amazing!!

4 Likes

is the NL5 the one with Hawaiian genetics?

4 Likes

No one knows for sure the genetic lineage of NL5.
Since its a heavy Indica I doubt it has Hawaiian in it though.

4 Likes

my understanding (with no strenuous research mind you) was that they were hybridized to a lot of different plants and the numerical designations indicated how close they were to the original indica cultivar, i.e. #1 is the most indica and so on, but i recognize theres probably as many stories on stuff like this as there are ears to hear them.

3 Likes

Yes NL5 is supposed to have “hawaiian” genetics. Seeing as how there isn’t any cannabis that is native to Hawaii though, its most likely oaxacan/columbian that was taken over to hawaii in the ~50s or so.

12 Likes

I found this on Todd McCormick’s IG

It’s a conversation between him and Seattle Greg :

8 Likes

My understanding is that it is mostly Afghan with a little Thai in it but since it came out of California as a clone only strain back in the early 90’s no one really knows the parents. I have never read anything that said it has Hawaiian genetics.

9 Likes

some weird issue with the IG link on my end, but i do vaguely remember this post from Todd

6 Likes

Read what he is saying:

Aloha x NL5, not NL5 on its own

3 Likes

When do we send the money for shipping to our distributors?

4 Likes

Once the distributors have on hand what is being sent to you they will reach out for payment.

12 Likes

I’m confused as to how this all works so I will start at the beginning! :green_heart: Thanks ahead of time for all the hard work that everyone put in to make this kind of thing happen. :dash:

3 Likes