2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

It is definitely a lil confusing, that’s why I’ve decided to not take part but I agree that props must be giving for everyone’s efforts. :clap:

2 Likes

It’s not really confusing. The following is how this works.
Someone does a CO-OP seed run.
They create a sign up list and users sign up. This is for TL2 and TL3 members.
When seeds are done they are shipped to Sebring for distribution. There is a distributor for each country. Sebring distributes to the USA and also to the distributors in each country.
Twice a year around spring and fall a box is put together with seeds from each CO-OP run that was sent in.
Those who signed up provide addresses and pay a $2 to $2.50 per strain donation (this amount is due for each individual sign up), depending on location, as well as pay for the shipping cost to have items shipped to them.
Once paid the distributor packages all strains you have signed up for and ships them to you.

Does this make sense now @Brokehoe and @OGSince03 ? I am sure I can answer any questions you have.

27 Likes

That makes alot of sense @DougDawson I was overwhelmed with the concept of the boxes, and how the entire process works.

5 Likes

I get it but like some have said when do we pay. I tried contacting my rep with questions when I added my name to cheech wizard list but didn’t get any info so I removed my name.

I wrote up a bunch of questions but I’m just choosing not to participate till I’m here longer and get a better feel for everything.

I am a paranoid, anxious person and not very smart so it’s probably just me.

6 Likes

All good @Brokehoe , feel free to send me your list of questions and I will answer them for you. When it comes to paying it’s simple. Sebring is the keeper of the flame so to speak. Seeds get sent to him. He compiles the lists for each strain going off the sign up sheets and sends the appropriate amount of seeds to each distributor. Once your distributor has all the seeds in hand they will reach out to you with the list of seeds you signed up for, tell you how much to pay and how. That’s really all there is to it.

17 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson

5 Likes

Hey @DougDawson I’ve actually got a question, does signing up for one coop get you the opportunity to access other coop runs that are a part of the fall box? Or are you just able to access the genetics that you’ve signed up for VIA the individual wikis compiled for that specific run? An example for clarity: I’m signed up in the wiki for the PPP seeds that you made, when it comes time to settle up, am I only slated for those seeds or would I get the opportunity to opt in for other seeds that are a part of the fall box, like the NL5 and others that were mentioned above? Or would I have to be signed up on the respective wikis for each of those runs?

Just something I was curious about, figured someone else could potentially have the same question so I thought it’d be good to bring up for clarification :v:t2::v:t2:

8 Likes

Just the ones you signed up for :wink:

5 Likes

There we go, thank you @Shadey i figured as much but there’s nothing like having it in writing. :grin:

5 Likes

Hey bud, so it would just be what you signed up for. The access point is really just the wiki sign up sheets.

LOL, ok my wife came down and was talking in the middle of my response and I looked back up to see this is answered.

10 Likes

All good man I got a toddler crawling all over me as I write this, I know all about distracted posting :joy::joy:

11 Likes

I had little fear. Why? If anyone was going to shepherd us unenlightened it would be Doug. OK maybe a little fear, I only signed up for a few runs. Not like I knew anything about the strains anyway. Or that I have a burning needs for seed. People have been kindly generous since I landed here. But I wanted to get my feet wet and maybe dive deeper in next run.

11 Likes

Thanks for the clarity! @DougDawson

6 Likes

Fun note: Those that DIDN’T get in on the sign-ups always have the oppertunity to access those “missed” beans by participating in trades with those users that DID get in on the sign-ups!

As an example; @Foreigner was so very kind to hook me up with some ABC beans he got in a sign-up I missed.

It’ll all come around; that way we can maintain the OVERGROW logic :wink:

26 Likes

Hell yea, absolutely love that :v:t2::v:t2:

9 Likes

Anytime man. Woo @Foreigner !

(I just want to see what happens if you @ yourself :joy:)

Edit - nothing happens except people make jokes about you :rofl:

16 Likes

i hear if you do it too often you’ll go blind

10 Likes

Have you even MET @Foreigner 's wife!!??
She’s a wonderful person! :hugs: (see what I did there).

7 Likes

@nube can you put @Sebring info post in the op so we can find if. In the past he started it and put all the info and links up there.

Just a recommendation for making this easier to track. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Sure, which one? :slight_smile:

EDIT: Nevermind, because I’m only lvl 2 on this site, I can’t edit or convert a post after a few days. So someone who’s higher level on the site will have to do it. :confused:

8 Likes